Chapter 9 - The Song He Sang

First of all:

Simply click Watty Awards tab above and click each category to vote the following;  

Best Male Characater - Mitch Hewer as Stephen Tylline in Love/Hate Thing, Honey.

Second of all:

Comment, Vote, Like and Tweet this chapter NOW!!!!~ Before or after reading!

Gosh, guys, there are thousands of you and the votes barely reach hundred --__--''' I also feel discouraged when there are a few comments and because of that, I wasn't able to find out what was on your mind when you read this.

Once in a while, it would be nice to read what you're thinking instead of me wishing I knew what's on your mind >.<

Third of all:

Check out my official site! Leave a comment, explore around, discuss about the story in Forum, ask any question etc Just click the External Link on your right!>>

....................................................

(RECAP)

When we arrived on the side parking near an orphanage house. In such hot weather, full of kids ran across the green field, chasing a ball and passing to one another. There was a familiar brunnette woman playing around with the children.

When we looked at the scene through Stephen's open window on the other side, he said, spitting out full of anger, "What is she doing here?"

...............................................................

Stephen opened the door on his side and went out as he struggled to pull the heavy skirt that was weighing him down.

He was fuming.

So fuming that he had the expression I feared to see.

It was just like that time.

When Seth told him half part of the story two months ago.

"Stephen." I called him as I chased after him. I never thought my heart would beat so fast out of fear. I held his arm, covered with long gloves and yanked him back, "STEPHEN! What are you going to do when you see her?!"

Stephen turned to me, panting heavily  with bright eyes glaring at me. I flinched when he said through his teeth, face so close to mine, "She needs to know when and how to give up, Leah."

When he turned back, I yanked him back to me again and whispered angrily in the middle of the field, "What if it isn't her?!"

"How do we know she hasn't been to New York after she left the school?!" He yelled at me. It was so rare to seem him so angry that I felt so scared inside. "What if she's the one who's been harrassing us?!" He said, "If we don't settle this soon, I can't imagine what would happen to you and the baby!"

He's right..

But, Diana isn't the one who almost hurt us.

I just know she isn't.

"Don't use your fists." I knew that even If I persuade him to let it go, he wouldn't. At least, I know he wouldn't.

Stephen pulled his arm back, "That's my choice to make.." and went to Diana who was sitting beside the tree while reading some book and watching the kids playing footie. I followed him behind as Stephen dragged his heavy dress forward and struggling to walk properly in low heels.