Saturday, 16th April 1912

Yesterday was undoubtedly bleak and boring, sadness and travelling. Mother was exceptionally worried about me; a swarm of tears and hugs stung me lovingly. I explained everything that happened, from my dignified entry, my humiliation with a married man, Leonardo, the sinking and everything in between. Though I didn't speak of it for long, for the chaos and insanity that occured that night wrapped around my head for many months after, though I didn't know that at this point. Sympathetically, my mother understood. She had always been understanding and loving. Shortly after, I had returned to my usual routine, setting aside half an hour a day to sob over my lost loved one; precisely 4pm on the hour. Despite all this, my sleep schedule was unfortunately wrecked; I began having these petrifying night terrors - some nights my mother simply couldn't wake me up, I was lying lifeless (dead almost) in the comfort of my own bed, whilst creatures and demons replaying the images from the sinking haunted and terrorised my brain. Some nights I would call out for my dear Leonardo (my mother states that, anyway), some nights it was as though I had passed overnight, my spirit soaring through the sky to be with Leonardo once more.
I decided I was to move on and search once again for a suitable husband; board any ship arriving in England to suffice my adequate needs. Finally, I succeeded. I am married, with a child; though the man I wed was nothing compared to my sweet Leonardo, sleeping peacefully on the seabed. Sadly, I am still dealing with these horrendous night terrors - most nights I am possessed by this demon causing my dreams to become nightmares.
Still, my overwhelmed mind lacks reasoning behind the outburst of zombies aboard the ship, and whether or not any arrived on land safely - to this day I wonder if they lurk beneath the shadows, right behind my very own door.