🐾Misery brings Memories 🐾

Taken By:jamlessmochijimin ____________________

Taken By:
jamlessmochijimin
____________________

You've been seeing things, ever since you were little. These things, or thing, was a person.

They started out as the same age as you, and as you grew, they did too. But they seemed to know much more then you could ever.

When you were in college, you met a guy named Taehyung, a handsome male, but what caught your interest was the way he could see your lifetime and only friend, Hoseok.

But each year you were friends with him and by your side, and you learned about him and vice versa, you slowly lost your memories of before.

And when Taehyung befriended you because you could see Hoseok, later that day you blacked out.

When you came to, you couldn't remember anything about anyone, so you just went to school, came home, eat, and repeat.

You only knew your name but nobody else's.

So when you receive a new transfer, one who was shy, quiet, isolated and to himself, named Hoseok, you didn't think much of him.

But what you didn't know was, he knew everything about you, he took your memories after taking advantage of you for so many years.

What happens when the 'spirit' you grew up with was really just in for your delectable memories?

What happens when he holds onto your memories as the most precious valuable he has?

What happens when you notice him wearing a necklace with a shimmery and slight glowing, blue circular jem?

What happens when you gain your memories back, but only when you touch Hoseok?

What happens when he starts to avoid any contact of you, even though he's starting to grow something for you?