🐾Speak But Don't Hear 🐾

Taken By:Answer_42 ______________

Taken By:
Answer_42
______________

Due to an accident, you went deaf in one hear, while the other you can barely hear out of, which leads to you squinting as you strain to hear.

You have nobody to tell, besides the teachers and principals of the schools you attend and transfer to.

When students find out, you're often a center target for bullying, causing you to transfer schools.

However, it's becoming a problem for your mother, who has dementia.

So most times, you keep things to yourself, while trying to care for your mother, due to your father dying in the same accident that caused your hearing loss.

Your mother married again, to a man who only wanted her for her wealth, and you had no say in anything, under pressure and hate of your now step father.

He made fun of you for your hearing loss, an threatened to have you expelled from the school, being on the school board, if you tell your mother about his gold digging.

So you kept quiet, and watched as he faked his love to your mom.

At school, there was a kid, Yoongi, who other high schoolers both fawned and followed after.

At his word, he could organize a gang ready to jump someone.

However, he was a quiet fellow, who preferred to sleep rather than pay attention in class, because he didn't get much at home.

He kept his distance and wasn't interested in people nor relationships.

He was beaten at home by his father, blaming their poor ness and his actions on Yoongi.

But Yoongi hid the bruises and the blood, and kept to himself.

That was, until you came into the school.

He decided you were the new one he was to take his pain and suffering out on, and you would never know, because you couldn't hear.

But you could still hear, the pain of a soul.

What happens when Yoongi starts to bully you?

What happens when he finds out your mother remarried to his father?

What happens when Yoongi finds out your situation and starts to become your ally? And stick up for you when his father terrorizes you?

What happens when the two of you become friends?

What happens to your mom when his father finds out?

What happens when you lose hearing in both ears?

What happens when you ant hear Yoongi anymore? Even when his lips move?

will Yoongi still protect you from the hurt of his father and other kids at school?

Or will his father have you removed from the picture?