Gangsta

Inspired by: Suicide squad

Inspired by:
Suicide squad

Taken by ;

____________________

I need a gangsta, to love me better,

You saw what they were trying to do, and you pulled out the knife in your pocket, and when they turned around, with their sick grins, thinking they had you cornered, blinded by the fake trust you built with them, because you were in a 'relationship' with their leader, Rocky.

You whipped your knife at Rocky, hitting him in between his eyes and his body dropped to the ground, where you gazed at his lifeless body with dark eyes, before your murderous, yet cold stare stunned his lackeys.

Than all the others do~

As much as the life you lead from nineteen, jumping gang leaders and members of mafia, to find one that suited you, while also being in the danger of it all, you gave it up.

One of the mafia leaders you were with previously, Jaebum, escaped your acts of defense alive and now came for revenge for taking down his men in heavy numbers.

And he got his peace, by slaughtering your parents and younger brother, in front of your eyes, with the gun that belonged to you, gifted to you by your older brother, who got you into this, because you looked up to him, yet you never touched a gun, and you never will, not after watching the last gift from your only sibling left, who disappeared on your family years ago, be used to slaughter your family.

After that, you've had nightmares and images flash before your mind with any sign of a weapon, or blood.

You took a job at a bar, not the best choice, but you took the offer because the owner, J.P, whom you've never met personally, offered you an extreme salary, and forever freedom from the life that still stained your past and future, in turn that you build the foundations of the WIP bar, with bodies.

Needless to say, with that kind of offer, your pushed away persona, came back, and the city lost a heap of their population.

After the bar was built, you worked there, and spent your time, mingling with the rich to drag their money out and use it on this place.

However, one of the men there, was an undercover cop, Jungkook, and his partners, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin, caught onto this place and its underground origins, and one night, drugged you to get you to talk.

But they only had a limited time to get you to do so, but as they took you to the bathroom to do so, two cold, dark pairs of eyes moved from their perches.