ships in group

JinJin - older brother. (Jinji)

Jinjin and Eunji were always super close since he always took care of her being the leader. He always knew when to be serious for her and makes sure she is always protected. Fans see them as siblings because they seem to have sibling like arguments while also quickly getting over just so they can hang out again. Jinjin likes to take Eunji out a lot but likes to make her treat. She looks up to him but also finds a way to look out for him and at times, become the older sibling of the relationship. "And this is Eunji she's 5 and will not date til she's 30." "And this is Jinjin he's 75 and his time has passed for dating"

" "And this is Jinjin he's 75 and his time has passed for dating"

Eunwoo - ?? (Double Eun)

These two are close but many fans like to see it as a relationship while they see it as friends. Eunji likes to acknowledge everytime another person says something about Eunwoo's looks more than other members and himself. She always calls him handsome but will get mad if people only focus on his looks and nothing else. "Yeah anybody can tell he's handsome but he's an idol ask him about that. Talk about how he acts, how good he sings, how he works hard." Many fans freak over this and love their moments together. Fans say their the perfect visual couple and have great Chemistry.

 Fans say their the perfect visual couple and have great Chemistry

Moonbin - romantic (BinJi)

Moonbin and Eunji are a popular ship because she likes to show her affection a lot especially for MoonBin. She likes to call him her boyfriend every now and then but always end up having to explain to hosts on shows their not dating. They dance with each other a lot and he always helps her when they're struggling so fans see them as cute together. She always tells people to protect her moon because he shines brighter and bigger than the stars. "Oh binnie, my boyfriend where is he, he's so cute and talented" *cue that cute smile from bin*

 "Oh binnie, my boyfriend where is he, he's so cute and talented" *cue that cute smile from bin*

Rocky - best friends (Rain)

They have always been close and when they were partnered for a duo performance they decided to call it Rain causing the fandom to pick it up. Since they're best friends a lot of teasing is involved and they go to each other for advice. They act wild when together and hang out a lot making them one of the loudest pairs in the group. When together you can barely understand or make out any words because it's just constant screaming. He always makes fun of her for fangirling and teases her in front of an idol she likes. They always find a way to harmlessly embarrass each other. "Hey isn't tha- OW" "SHUT YOUR MOUTH MINHYUK"

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡A/n sorry for not including mj and sanha but I'm very bad at coming up with ideas

A/n sorry for not including mj and sanha but I'm very bad at coming up with ideas.