Photocard/Phonecases, vlive,& Stan Twitter

Aloharoha
Okay so fans who ran into Eunji have said that she has a photocard in her case and if that isn't peak fan culture idk what is

Kokosaroha
The fact that the whole fandom is trying to find out who Eunji has in her case is wild, but I saw it and I think it's a girl group member
|
|-> eunjisbabe
    Okay so yeah, I heard it might
    have been a Wekimeki member
    Cus she is a fan, and someone said
    they recognized it as their concept

Eunji saw the fans were going crazy over her phone case and she thought it was funny, but she knew they'd be put out of their misery/confusion soon enough. Out of boredom, because the boys went out without her, she decided to go live.

"Hi hi Arohas, how are you today" she read the comments with a smile "I'm good! The boys went somewhere without me though and I'm-" she said before shrugging and shaking her head. Then the comments started flooding in about her phone case. "Why are you guys so obsessed with my case" she says laughing "I'll show you" she pulls up her phone in front of the camera and takes off the case to pull out the card so they could see it better "it's Weki Meki Lua unnie".

 "Why are you guys so obsessed with my case" she says laughing "I'll show you" she pulls up her phone in front of the camera and takes off the case to pull out the card so they could see it better "it's Weki Meki Lua unnie"

All the fans were going crazy in the comments. She giggled, "I don't really know why it's such a big deal. I'm sure I've had this card in here for a little while. I always have someone's photo card in my case. I change it up sometimes, I'm surprised you haven't noticed the cards before. I think... I had Chani in here before" she says smiling at the camera.
Ajshdgsjd my ship / we love a bi queen / we stan Weki Meki / Hyping Chani, best friend culture / okay but Lua is actually so pretty right there, where did you get the photo card, drop the link sis/ wow she out here being a whole fangirl
"The boys always want to be in my phone and Bin always gets mad at me because he isn't. I don't think I've ever had them in it." At that moment a door opening can be heard and Eunji flips the camera. The boys are shown yelling and walking in before seeing Eunji and jumping on the couch next to her. "EUNJIIIII" they tell squeezing her. She then flips the camera back and shows them she's live. "HII AROHAS" MJ screams and does a heart above his head. "We were just talking about my phone case photo cards." "Can you believe she hasn't had me in there once!" Moonbin says coming into frame. He mumbles, "and I thought I was your boyfriend". Although he said that quietly, fans heard and freaked out. Eunji looked at her side towards him and hugged him tight, "love youuuu" she said a pecked his cheek. The other boys however had taken over the live and talked about a ton of stuff. Bin blushed and was now happily cuddling into her side, but then Rocky stole her and dragged her back to the live holding her hand not paying much attention. Then Moonbin became sulky again.

The V-live had soon gone viral as Arohas were spreading it everywhere. They went crazy at the BinJi moments and the Rain moments as Rocky 'stole' her. Others went wild over her love for Lua and Chani. Many fans laughed at a lot of the stuff that happened in the live and called her a bi queen because of Chani and Lua being her cases.