Fun facts

¤ Eunji is the baby of Astro but doesn't really like aegyo or acting cute. (Which she still has to being in a cute concept group)
¤ She wants to see what it's like performing with female artists
¤ she wants to try acting since she really likes the thought of being on t.v.
¤ She wants to comedy since she was always told she was funny since she was younger.
¤ People started to think of her as a challenger for nation's little sister but It didn't go all the way. Many people changed their view of her when they saw her in Crazy Sexy Cool.
¤ She draws well and likes to write stories since it's what she did in her free time when she was little.
¤ The boys became extremely protective of her when Produce 101 season 2 came out because she got really into some of the contestants.
¤ She became really close to some of the girls in ioi as she met them in variety shows.
¤ She is close friends with Jae from Day6 but has never met the rest of the band.
¤ Eunji has a 4d personality that is kept up with only by the boys of Astro and some of her friends.
¤ She was mistreated and hurt by an old worker at Fantagio who didn't like her and somehow found a way to be Astro's manager before getting fired.
¤ She is a huge fan of iKON and wants to collaborate.
¤ She wanted to be on a competition show to see what it was like and how far she'd get.
¤ Almost applied to be on the second season of Produce 101 ( the second season because she is in a guy group they would have had her competing with guys)