Produce X 101 - Ji's back

Eunji didn't really think she'd end up back on another season of produce but here she was, with another trainee.
Nametags room
"Ah I can't believe I'm back here again" she says letting out a large sigh. "I'm so nervous right now though" Gichan responds as he puts on his name sticker. She looks at the boy with a smile on her face, " don't worry you'll do fine, it's not that bad".
Start Interview
You didn't share that much last time you were on her can you tell us a bit more about yourself
" okay um I used to train at YG ent for a very short period of time a long time ago and then SM for another short amount of time but I didn't meet too many people there either. I trained with Astro for a while and did predebut stuff with them so I was always supposed to be a part of it I wasn't a last minute addition or anything. Oh and I grew a little bit so I am now around 172 cm (5'8) hehe"
Entrance
"Fantagio wow" "  Wanna One Ong Seongwoo sunbaenim was from there" she hears all the trainees from her distance. They decided that Gichan would enter first and stand on the stage and then Eunji would follow him after he got there then they would go together. " Ong Seongwoo sunbaenim was dressed like that" "He's alone" they see the boy look back towards where he entered. "It is kinda that bad" they were wondering who he was talking to then they see a figure walk out towards the stage to join him " again" "wah Eunji sunbaenim is back" "she's pretty" "wow she's so tall"
Her look for the day:

 "It is kinda that bad" they were wondering who he was talking to then they see a figure walk out towards the stage to join him " again" "wah Eunji sunbaenim is back" "she's pretty" "wow she's so tall" Her look for the day:

She bows at the boys before turning to Gichan "Where are you gonna sit"
he then turns to whisper " I think I wanna go for the number one seat" she nods "you should, go for it!" she smiles at him. "I think I'll wait for you to get a seat first" "okay I just have to find somewhere, who looks nice so I can sit next to them" "you can sit right there...next tooo...DSP?" Gichan points her in a direction. She nods and heads up bowing to the boys as she moves to sit next to them. [interview: Dongpyo: " I was so surprised when she came to sit next to us because I'm a big fan. She was also really tall:<" Junhyuk : " she came and sat next to me and I got shocked at first. She wasn't a sunbaenim I was expecting. I couldn't even talk to her even though Dongpyo did. They were conversing over me"] " hey how are you guys" she looks to the boys smiling "good thank you" they say quickly and look away as they're nervous. Everyone then turns to see Gichan getting the number one seat. "Um sunbae can I ask a question" Dongpyo says looking towards the girl. " of course! Also you can just call me Eunji" she replies laughing a bit, " how tall are you" " Oh around 172 cm" "wahh" this causes the boy to pout. She laughs, " my turn, when were you born" " oh um 2002" "Eh! I feel so old" she puts her face in her hands. " no no! Aren't you only 2001"" yeah but still" they both just laugh and turn away. It seems that even though when she comes on produce she tries to give a bad girl or girl crush vibe, but sometimes when you just see the way she is, she's still a young kid. The trainess can see, like they remember, oh yeah her group was cute concept until recent. Dongpyo, as he was trying to pick up the cute things from other trainees, saw a few of Eunji's quirks which made her cute besides her 'baddie' image trying to be portrayed.

[These may be out of order, some ppl she knew] || She soon sees the Esteem boys

[These may be out of order, some ppl she knew] || She soon sees the Esteem boys. As everyone is awing at the models she sees an old friend. "Yuri!" This causes the boy to turn his head and walk to greet the girl "Eunji! what's up I haven't seen you in forever!"" I know oh my gosh! I think I'm going to know quite a few people this season I guess haha" she says as he turns to leave waving and smiling at the girl. She turns to the boys looking at her curiously, "ah we used to train together" they nod. || Later another friend walks in "Jellyfish entertainment" "wah he's so handsome" she, who had been falling asleep, looks up and sees someone familiar so she smirks. As the boys are  all fanboying over him and saying things you hear, "Yah! Kim Minkyu!" At this the boys turns to her and laughs, "Yah Ko Eunji!!" He waves at her and they share a huge smile. "How do you know this one" Dongpyo asks, "we went to school together". ||"Eunji!!" Another boy walks to her waking her from her sleep. "Huh...DONGBIN!:D" she gets up to give him a hug as both of the former season two trainees got excited to see each other. They talk to each other before giving each other another hug as Dongbin moves to another seat || Her last friend is a quiet boy, one she trained with a while back. All they did was wave and share a small smile, it was already overwhelmed for both Eunji...and Midam. ||

This time she auditioned separate from her label mate. She performed Ooh LaLaLa by Exo, rank A

_end part 1_