Chapter 3

Paige's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP...BEEP BEEP BEEP...BE- I slammed my alarm clock. 7:25.

"OMG ITS 7:25??

I shot out of bed and ran to my closet. I picked some grey sweatpants and a pink sweatshirt from a nationals last year. I ran to the bathroom and put my hair in a ponytail and brushed my teeth. I ran back to my room got my backpack and put on my flip flops. I sprinted down the stairs and got a banana.

"Slow down there tiger!" My mom said.

"I woke up late! What time is it?" I asked out of breath

"It's 7:38, come on let me take you to school."

I got to school with 3 minutes to get to my locker and to home room. I ran as fast as I could to my locker and threw
my backpack in and took my Spanish stuff out. I ran to home room just as the bell rang.

The beginning of the day seemed to go so slowly, but when lunch came I was so excited!

"Paige! Wait up!" Zack yelled.

"Oh, hi!" I said.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Oh nothin much. I was walking to lunch when a dork stopped me." I said playfully.

"Well then!" Zack said.

"Come on, let's go get food." I dragged him to the food line.

Zack's POV

Paige and I got our food and we sat down at our lunch table with her, Chloe, Brandon, Nick (Daniels), Nia, Maddie, Kendall and Gino!

"Crap! I forgot a drink!" Paige said angrily.

I was so glad that she did because I really needed to talk to "the crew" about Paige.

"Hey guys, does Paige have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"She was dating some guy, like Matt or something. They broke up about a month ago, though." Nia said.

"Why? Does wittle Zackey have a crush on Paige?" Nick teased me.

"No dipwad. There was some guy in my English class that was thinking about asking her out so he asked me if I could find out if she was dating somebody already." I lied. Well I guess I half lied because I do want to ask her out, just nobody asked me.

"Probably that one kid. What was his name? Brian!" Kendall piped in.

"Oh yeah, him." I said.

Paige came back eventually with some flavored water. We all talked about random stuff and then lunch was over. The rest of the day passed by so fast, the next thing I knew Abby was getting ready to give us our costumes!

"Alright! For the group dance the girls have these darling plaid skirts and a blue blazer. Wear something black on under it, also you will be wearing knee high fishnet socks. Zack has long black pants and a white collared shirt. You will be wearing black jazz shoes." Abby told us.

"What about the hair?" Holly asked.

"Hair will be in pigtails with red ribbons." Abby replied.

"Now for the duet. Paige your costume is a gorgeous white flowy dress, and Kelly you will need to rhinestone it. Zack your costume is black shorts with a white T-shirt." Abby said to Kelly and Gina.

"Nia's solo will be a blue dress, similar to the style of costume for Rosa Park's. There are ruffles at the bottom and Holly you will need to rhinestone by the neck, I'll show you more exactly where later. As for Kendall, you have a pink top and bottom with ruffles on it, and you have a flower head piece." Abby stated.

After costumes we practiced in them and then went home. I was exhausted so I went straight to bed and dreamt of Paige.

~

I know the change of pov in the middle of the chapter was kind of weird, but I didn't want to wait for another chapter just for one part. I'll try not to do it too often but it's most likely gonna happen some more

💜ally