Chapter 4

Zack's POV

"Is she for real right now? Maddie asked.

"Her face is in her salad!" Nia yelled.

Currently Paige is sleeping with her face in her salad. We've been trying to wake her up for 10 minutes now, and if we don't get her up in the next 8 she will be missing class.

"I know how to get her up." Chloe said as she got out of her seat and walked over to Paige. She drew her hand back and slapped Paige has hard as she could on the back.

"OW!" Paige yelled in pain.

"Told ya!" Chloe said pleased with herself.

"What the heck was that for!" Paige said cringing.

"Well you were sleeping..in your salad." I explained.

"Oh." Paige said as her face turned red.

We finished lunch and went to science. Today Mr. Hamilton would be giving us assigned seats and lab partners.

"Alright class, come up to the front of the room. Here we will have Jack and Penny, Ryan and Hayden, Ellie and Jenna, Lily and Carson, Zack and Paige.."

After Mr. Hamilton said our names I zoned out, and was definitely mentally cheering because I got to sit next to Paige!

"Now of course the person you are sitting next to will be your lab partner. Today we you will be reading about electricity and waves. Packets are on the front table. Once you finish reading start the lab and work until the bell." Mr. Hamilton told us.

Paige's POV

I was happy beyond belief because Zack and I were lab partners!

"I'm not coming to dance today." I whispered to Zack.

"What! Why not?" he asked.

"I got detention for sleeping during history. I mean who can blame me!" I replied.

"Oh haha." He laughed awkwardly.

"Can you do me a favor? I asked him.

"Yes! Anything!" Zack said, looking into my eyes with his big beautiful brown eyes.

"Can you tell Abby why I'm not at dance?"

"Oh yeah, sure." He said.

"Great thanks!"

Zack and I worked on our lab for the rest of class and then when the bell rang I went to my locker, got my stuff and went to detention.

"Good afternoon Miss Hyland," Mr. Allen said.

"Hello Mr. Allen," I replied.

"Paige you will write I will not sleep in history class 100 times, I hope you enjoy your detention. You can leave when you're done."

I wrote my sentences down, with the occasional zoning out. My mom came and got me and took me to dance for about one hour. We went home afterwards and I fell right asleep, detention can be very tiring.

~

Glad to be posting again! Should have another chapter by either tonight or tomorrow at about 4 or 5

💜ally