I Really Don't Care

You antipatingly wait for Demi Lovato's float to come down the street, your phone and camera all charged and ready.

You were at L.A. Pride today to celebrate lgbt (lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender). You were bisexual, so you were wearing rainbow bandanas and holding a flag to show your support. You wanted to go here just for fun, but also to see Demi because you loved her completely and wanted to meet her. She was fliming her new music video for your favorite song off of her new album, "I Really Don't Care" and you wanted to be in it.

A few minutes later of waiting, Demi's float came down the street, bursting with color and fun. You screamed so loud that your throat hurt and recorded everything as she waved and spoke in the microphone about how beautiful everyone looked and about a "Burn In Hell" sign that a non-supporter held up. Asshole.

Demi looked like a sex Goddess in her leather outfit with a tie and leather pants and high heels, her hair curled with purple streaks and red lipstick. She was so damn gorgeous. The cameras for the music video started rolling and the music came on, making you laugh and scream along with everyone else. The streets opened up so people could run up to the float and you got the front as quick as you could see her.

You were behind someone else at the front, but you were getting perfect shots of Demi. When she suddenly squatted down, her eyes locked with yours and she smiled, winking at you. It was probably something for the music video, but you blushed and grinned anyway.

During most of the filming, Demi kept glancing at you and winking, wiggling her ass every so often that made you wanna jump on stage and tackle her. When the filming was over, Demi met some fans and signed some autographs along with taking pictures. Just as you were going up to her float to take a full picture of it, you heard someone yell behind you. "Excuse me! Hey, you!"

You turned around to see Demi walking towards you, still in her sexy leather outfit, her hips swaying. She smiled at you, her red lips curling up. "Hi," she says.

"H-Hi," you stuttered, not believing Demi fucking Lovato, your celebrity girl crush, was talking to you. Did your outfit look fine? Was your makeup alright?

"Sorry to bother you," Demi says, "but I wanted to say I like your bandanas. Are they tie dyed?"

"Thank you," you say, giggling breathlessly. "Um, yeah. They are. I tiedyed them myself. I'm Y/N by the way."

"Demi," she says, shaking your hand.

"Yeah, I kind knew that," you laugh, making her laugh along with you.

"So did you come to L.A. pride just to film it for your music video? Are you leaving now?" you ask.

"Well, I'm not leaving right now," Demi says. "And I did wanna film the video here because I've always wanted to go to L.A. pride, but I've always been to scared. You know, with the damn paps and all."

"But everyone knows your straight, right?" you ask, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm bisexual," she says and laughs when your jaw drops. "Yep. Shocking, right? I keep it a secret mostly, but I'm pretty open now."

"So this is your first time at L.A. pride completely?" you ask.

"Yep," she says. "It's cool though. Beautiful even."

"Well, I could show you around," you say, shifting from foot to foot. "They've got some good food here. And maybe we could talk and stuff." You blush, awaiting her answer.

Demi grins at you, her nose scrunching up. "Sure," she says. "And maybe we can exchange numbers too."

You laugh at this and together, you both walk towards the hot dog stand a foot away from you both.

(A/N: Hey, guys! Sorry it's so short. I was running out of ideas, but I hope y'all like it.)