The Beginning Of The End

Iraneth stood before four gods in a fit of rage. "Alright you old hags! Let's go!" The female god of air laughed. "A puny Yokai like you?" Iraneth conjured up a bolt of lightning and threw it at the woman followed by a wave of fire. The woman glared at her in anger. "That's it you brat!" The other three gods were soon to join in as they were caught in the cross fire. Iraneth dodged a piece of metal that was thrown at her and grabbed one of the gods by their robes pulling them in the way of a metal rod that followed with a sharp end. She dropped the god letting them die on the ground as they bled from being ran though. She ran at the god of flowers and jumped up moving her hand back before swinging it in a slashing motion making blades of wind fly at the god. The god tried to use her abilities of plants to shield herself but the blades went through the plants tearing them apart and sliced her as well. Iraneth barely dodged the two sharp ended rods that flew at her after her killer attack on the god she had just killed. She instantly turned towards the metal god looking between the metal god and the poison god who had yet to truly make a move. The metal god threw more and more metal at her making it harder and harder for her to dodge. She quickly looked to the side barely seeing the faint needle flying at her. She managed to dodge the rod and needle that flew at her from different directions at the same time but didn't see the following needle. The needle hit her in the back of the neck but not on the spine. She hissed in pain and stumbled forward pulling it out of her skin finding it laced with poison. She threw it at the ground and began throwing blades of what was once wind that is now fire at the two. Her movement's became sloppy from the poison and she was hit by two balls of metal in the leg and abdomen before being pierced in the chest by a rod. She cried out in pain as she stumbled back. She huffed in pain refusing to give up and lit her hands with sparks of lightning. She threw her hand at the ground and let the lightning travel through the ground electrifying the metal god. She was hit with another needle in her back and she stumbled forward. She quickly turned around making that a quick mistake as she was quickly impaled through her back as well. She didn't care though as she lunged at the poison god pulling a rod out of herself and stabbed it through their heart. She stepped back stumbling a bit letting the god fall to her feet before turning towards the last god. She took a few steps towards them before falling back. The metal god smirked at her forming a staff walking towards her. "You fought well Yokai, but I'll teach you not to pick a fight with the metal god." He rose his staff up to finish her off before he was stopped by the call of a woman. "Wait! Don't kill her!" The metal god huffed at the woman stepping back. "Diani. Why would you spare this Yokai?" Diani walked over to be next to Iraneth. "Please Raten. Leave her in my care. I will make her my familiar." The god scowled at her. "She's too strong to be left alive. Just like that dammed fox Yokai Tomoe." Diani shook her head. "I'll seal away half of her powers. And as long as she serves a god I swear she won't harm another god." Raten looked down at Iraneth. "Do you swear to this oath?" Iraneth growled at him and gave him a look of malice. It was the pleading look from Diani that made her look soften. "Fine. I swear to never hurt another god so long as I am sealed to a god as their familiar." Raten nodded. "Very good then."He hit his staff against the ground. "Seal them away. I shall be on my way then." Diani nodded and looked down at Iraneth as Raten left. Diani picked up Iraneth as best she could and carried Iraneth back to her shrine.

Diani laid Iraneth in a room on a mat before leaving the room and returning with a pink pill. "Here. Eat one of these. I got them from another god during a ceremony." Iraneth nodded taking a few of the pills and swallowed them. Iraneth sighed in relief as she felt herself getting better. Diani placed her hand over Iraneth's chest. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to do as Raten asked." Iraneth nodded closing her eyes not having anymore say. Diani rose her hand a bit further away from Iraneth's chest creating a trail of a blue mist from Iraneth's chest to Diani's hand. The mist formed a crystal and Diani sighed as she grabbed it once it was formed. "There. You'll be weak for a few days but it's done." Diani leaned down pecking Iraneth's lips forming the contract much to Iraneth's discomfort.