seven ; minhyuk

w o n h o

"Someone's calling, outside", I told Hyungwon.

I opened the door, ringing the bell.

"Oppa, help me. I'm lost", 'she' said.

"Lee Minhyuk, I'm not stupid. Take off the wig."

"Who's Minhyuk? I don't know him."

I knocked the wig off his head.

"Hey, that's rude! You shouldn't do that to women!"

"Minhyuk, what do you want?"

"Those black men are haunting me. They're at our house. Still there."

"Ugh", I shook my head. I pulled him into the workshop.

"Minhyuk?", Hyungwon asked.

"Yes, me. I was looking for you. Both. The dinner table is empty", he was released from my grip. "Isn't your watch broken?", he asked. "Kihyun's."

Hyungwon shook his head. "You might as well help while you're here", he picked up a gun. "While I'm at it can I go back to before cucumbers existed?", he asked. "On second thoughts, I think I won't be needing you. See you around tomorrow-ish."

He detached the straps of Minhyuk's watch, took off a few screws, and shot the middle, leaving glass everywhere, causing Minhyuk to disappear.

"How does this even work? We just go back to where we're supposed to be when it's destroyed?", I asked, arms crossed. "Apparently, it's that way. And we have to get rid of everything, disintegrate it or something. We can't leave a single trace."

I looked out the window. "You should pack everything you need. Now." I nudged his shoulders hard.

"Why? Oh now I see why". He packed everything in his suitcase and we ran out. We stopped near a dumpster behind the stores.

"They know we're here". I huffed my chest and slowly dropped to the ground. "Bitch, move they're coming", he slapped my arms. I took hold of Hyungwon's hand before my other hand was pulled by someone, taking us deeper into the dark alley.

"Are you okay? Are they looking for you?", he asked in a caring way. Changkyun.

"We're fine, Changkyun. Thanks", Hyungwon said, putting his suitcase on a 'table', a cardboard box, in the alley.

"How do you know me?", he asked. "Listen, we're not from here, well not from now, but we've been here. We know you from where we come from. When, I mean", I answered.

"We're gonna get rid of these things and everything's gonna be normal, okay?", Hyungwon assured him.

"Will I meet my brother again?", he asked. "Of course you will."