six ; road

h y u n g w o n

He really has to understand why I'm doing this. And I'm glad he found that note. And there I was again, brown suit, in the middle of a broad road, where Jooheon supposedly died. And I still don't understand how both Jooheon and Kihyun are still alive. But since I let Jooheon drive just now, I guess he's alive.

"I should tell you, the black suit guys came just now", he told me. "What for?"

"They want the watches back."

"They won't have any watches to confiscate soon", I assured him, dragging him along the road on the way to the birthplace of these darn watches.

Wonho pushed the door, causing the bell to ring. "I think we should keep it down a bit, them black guys could come any second."

"Sure", I nodded. I sat on the chair and spinned once, clasping my hands together, crossing my legs. "Now's really not the time to act professional", he stopped my chair. "Ok fine", I looked at the watch with a small magnifying glass. "This glass is bulletproof". "But didn't that guy shoot Minhyuk's watch the other day? I mean today?". " The black men's bullets are bulletproof". He scratched his head.

I could read his mind. "How are bullets bulletproof?"

"No need to understand. Lee Minhyuk should be damn grateful it didn't hit his head." He just nodded, staring at the ground.

"Why are you even still here? You just came to find me, right? Well, you found me. You can go home now". "I want to help". "And you want to run away from those black suit guys, right?". He nodded, smiling. I smacked his head. "You could just tell me, you know."

b a c k - t o - p r e s e n t , j o o h e o n

They haven't stopped knocking, Wonho come back please.

"Who's been knocking for ten minutes?", Minhyuk asked.

"Well, why don't you take a look?". I'm honestly fed up with these guys. "You know them pretty well actually, Minhyuk."

He looked the peephole. "Yah! Why are they here?"

"They want your watches."

"Mine's damn broken. There's no use. Where's Wonho? Wasn't he here just now?"

"Well, you see,-"

"He went back, didn't he." I nodded.

"Ah, you wait, bitch. I'll be there in a reversed split second."

Great, who's going to handle the guys outside now?