eight ; dump

h y u n g w o n

"Can you please explain why you suddenly went back in time to destroy these things? I think it would be easier to just hand them over to the black suits", Wonho questioned.

I sat at the cardboard 'table', a study lamp lighting the surface. I unscrewed the watches one by one.

"In this week, the black suit guys have been bothering me. They keep reminding me of the mistakes I've made, how stupid I am. They gave me two options, reverse everything, or just simply return the watches, but with a price obviously. They threatened to disturb the members, in their personal affairs. That's why they keep coming". I looked over to Changkyun who was sleeping with rags as a pillow and blanket. "I can't bear to see that."

He nodded and walked over to sit next to me. "I understand. And I'm willing to help. For them."

"There's no way I can completely get rid of them. I can only make them malfunction."

"We're at a dumpster. Just throw them in", he said. "We can't do that. They'll trace us."

"Feed it to a dog or something", he kept going. "Actually that might work". I put the broken pieces of watch in the dumpster, trying to keep the pieces as dispersed as possible.

"It's not safe for us here. Those black guys don't sleep. We need to go". "What about I.M?", he asked. I looked over my shoulder. "They're not looking for him". "But we have to at least tell him we're going, he's gonna be surprised when he wakes up."

"Fine, we'll leave him a note". I took a piece of paper and pen out of my suitcase.

"Changkyun, we've gotta go. Thanks for everything! We'll try to help you :)"

"We'd best get going now", he pulled my arm and dragged me out on the dimly lit streets.