ten ; shoot

h y u n g w o n

We slept in a flower shop last night after running around the city finding a 'safe' place.

I woke up to the sound of a gunshot. I looked around me. Windows were broken. "Wonho? Where are you?"

He's gone. Where did that gunshot come from?

I looked outside. He was on the road, kneeling in front of them.

w o n h o

"Any last words?", they pointed the gun to my forehead.

"Please, give him a chance. He wants to make things right. Send me back, I don't care. Just let him continue for a bit longer."

"If he manages to make things right, I'll spare you. And your friends", he slowly pointed his gun to the watch on the road, fixing his eyes on Hyungwon through the broken window.

"Make things right, please", I mouthed to him. He nodded.

"I'll let him run. When you get back, warn your friends. If he doesn't succeed, you'll all be punished."

I nodded. He shot the watch.

b a c k - t o - p r e s e n t

"You're back?", Minhyuk asked.

"Where's Hyungwon?", Shownu asked.

"They were about to kill me", I panted. "They let me go, but they said if Hyungwon doesn't make things right, they'll come back. For all of us."

"Why are they suddenly coming back? They didn't disturb us for a year", Kihyun asked.

"We messed with the law. And the effects only started kicking in a few weeks ago. Their system was disrupted. They started losing men. Those three guys are the last of them."

"So they're saying it's our fault?", Changkyun said.

"Well, it is. We caused their men to disappear. So if Hyungwon doesn't get them back, they'll make us disappear next."

"Oh man, this is bad. What have we done?", Jooheon ranted to himself.

"Don't worry, Hyungwon won't get us killed."

I hope so.