Chapter 10

Hey gies, sorry for not updating in so long. It's only because I wanted more views and likes, and now tht I have them. I can continue writing, but the contest will be postponed until further notice. But you gies can still write your ideas. Anyways, enjoys this chapter

Elsa's Pov:

"Okay so let me get this strate, you and Mike are going on a date in two more days." Musa said, I nodded my head in response.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner! He asked you out on Tuesay, the dates on Friday! It's Wensday, and you didn't tell me!" She yelled.

"Well sorry, I was trying to wrap my head around the situation." I replied.

"Sorry Els for stressing you. But I know the perfect place to go, to calm you down." She said smirking.

"Where?" I said tilting my head in confusion.

"My cousins house!" She said exited.

"How is this gonna help?"

"She is the most funnest person you'll ever meet. I haven't seen her since I was 10. Now let's go." She said, the dragged me to her car.

"How do you even know she's at home, she could be at school." I said.

"We won't need to worry about that. She quit school." She replied starting the car. Then we took off, heading to her cousins house.

>>Timeskip 20 minutes........

We'd finally arrived at her house. And it was just as big as Musa's. Musa rang the doorbell, and I stood right next to her.

"I got it dad!" Someone yelled inside. Then none other than Musa's cousin awnsered the door. She had light hazel hair with black streaks and green eyes. She wore a blue tshirt and black shorts with dark blue sneakers.

"Musa is that you!" She said in disbelief. Musa ran up and hugged her, then her attention was pointed to me. "So Mus are you gonna introduce me?" She said.

"Oh right. Elsa this is my cousin Aaron, Aaron this is my best friend Elsa." She said.

"Okay this is an emergency, you brought someone with you. Everyone inside." She said leading the way. Once we finally reached her room, she sat on the chair while Musa and I at on her bed.

"So tell me what's the problem?" She said in a fake french accent.

"Elsa here has a date on Friday, and she didn't tell me till this morning. And she also seems so tense." Musa relied.

"Well I know how to get rid of the tence, were having a total girl day. And knowone is leaving my room, so get comfortable." Aaron said.

"Already on it. So what do we so first?" She asked.

"Well first, I have to get something out of my chest. Elsa I absolutely love your platinum hair, but it would be better with some blue streaks. What do you say?" Aaron said.

"Well I'm all for it, whatever helps get rid of this stress." I said. Then Aaron started talking down my hair, and Musa was doing my nails. It felt so relaxing.

"Elsa this is gonna take a while, so you can take nap." Musa said. Then I fell into the darkness. Then suddenly I remembered something.

Flashback:

I was crying. So hard that I berally could see anything, then I walked over to the window. And saw Jack running into my house. I felt happy but just for a second, then I felt scared. I started looking for something but I didn't know what it was, then I found snowglobe.

I grabbed a piece of paper, and wrote down my thoughts and left it on the mirror. Then I threw the snowglobe on the floor, and walked inside. Suddenly I wasn't in the bathroom, but I was somewhere with lots of snow. Then a wave of relief passed over me, I felt so happy to be alone.

End of flashback:

Suddenly I woke up, and saw Aaron doing Musa's hair. She added some pink streaks to her hair.

"Well look who's finally up. Good evening sleepy head." Aaron said.

"I gies. So how long was I out?" I asked.

"Like three hours, at the most." She replied.

"Well now that I'm done. Let's get to know eachother." Aaron said.

"Sure." I replied. Then I went to the bed and sat. 'Let the games begin.' I thought.