Chapter 1 Going to Collage

Elsa's Pov:

Poke

Poke

Poke

Poke

Poke

Rolling over to my side, I looked up to see Anna. 'So she's the one who woke me up' I thought. She's been waking me up like this ever since Prom!!

"Seriously Anna? Let me sleep for five more minutes." I told her, turning around.

"No, get up!! Your going to collage today, now get ready." She said walking to the door. "And don't let me catch you asleep, if I do ill push you off the bed and make you go in your pyjamas." She said walking out.

I jumped out of bed and did you morning routines. Once I was finished I looked in the mirror to check myself. My hair was in a french braid and I had on a white short-sleaved top and blue geans with black flats, and then I had my ring. It was absolutly beautiful, it was a silver ring with a small light blue diamond on the middle.

As I walked downstairs, Anna was already there with my luggage at the front door. 'Wow, she's already done everything?' I thought.

"I'm really gonna miss you Elsa." She said hugging me.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I said releasing her. Then I heard a honk outside. Me and Anna looked out the window to see them waiting for me in the car. I looked back at Anna and gave her another hug.

"Gotta go Anna." I said grabbing my bags and went outside. Then Merida poped the trunk, and I put my bags in and went inside the car.

"You ready for this?" Punzie asked.

"Yah im ready." I replied.

"Well let's get going." Merida said starting the car. After driving for a while she opened all the windows. The wind in my hair felt great, then I suddenly I remembered something really important that I had to tell them.

"Jack proposed to me." I said and Merida hit the breaks causing me and Punzie to jerk forward. Then both of them starred at me.

"When were you going to tell us?!" Merida yelled.

"Merrida be nice, Elsa let me see the ring." Punzie said exited. I lifted my hand and showed both out them. Punzie looked so happy that I thought she was gonna explode, but Merirda was giving me a 'Are you kidding me' look.

"Just wait till I text Hiccup." Merrida said. Me and Punzie starred at her. "What?" She said.

"You like Hiccup don't you?" Punzie asked, Merrida started blushing and started driving again.

"Don't deny it Merrida, we know you like him." I said. Me and Punzie were thinking the same thing and with that we were quiet the rest of the ride.

>>Timeskip 10 minutes of driving................

Once we got there, the boys were already there. Once I got out, Jack came up and hugged me.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"Well we made a sudden stop because we had to talk about something." I said. I could tell that he didn't want to go there, and with that we went in. After checking in, we went to our rooms. It turns out that me and Merrida were roomates, that was gonna be fun.

When me and Merrida walked in, we saw a girl dancing to soft music. She had long blond hair with light pink and blue streaks and ocean blue eyes. She wore a pink top with gray pants with no shoes. When she finished her dance, started clapping for her.

"Oh thank you, you two must be my roomates." She said walking towards us.

"Yep, my names Elsa and this is Merrida." I said gestering towards her.

"My names Diana, but everyone calls me Dance." She said.

"Nice to meet you Dance, so have you picked a room?" I asked.

"Yah, my stuffs in the middle room." She pointed.

"I call the right room." Merrida said.

"Okay ill take give left then, see yah Dance and Merrida." I said walking towards my room.

"See yah Elsa." They both said.

When I walked into my room, I was totally shocked. My room was light blue with white swirls, and the bed was blue with white pillows. I dropped my bags at the door and jumped into it. 'Best bed ever' I thought. Then I fell into deep sleep.

Hey people! Sorry that it took so long to get the first chapter up, but dont worry because ill update more.

Comment!!

Vote!!

Thxs for reading!!