Chapter 13 - Where am I?

Jack's Pov:

I walked all the way back to the Collage, which I was gladly to do because I had Elsa there with me. I missed her so much then, and its been a month and all I could do was think of her.

Since Elsa we gone, it was boring in Collage. It got to the point where Merida and me stopped fighting becuase there was no use for it, hell even Dance was sad. She hasen't danced since Elsa wasn't here, they really got close in that mouth they were roomates. Anna is still with Kristoff, but she's been really depressed since her only relative dosn't know who she was.

When I finally reached the Collage, I knocked their door. And Dance awnsered it.

"Oh my god Elsa! What the hell did you do Jack?!" She yelled at me then let me in. I layed Elsa on her bed, and I filled her in on everything that happened.

"What with all the racket?" Merida said entering the room, then i watched as her eyes awnsered to Elsa. "What the hell did ye do Jack!" She yelled at me.

"I didn't do anything, I found her like this!" I yelled back.

"Both of you shut up, she's awake." Dance said.

Elsa's Pov:

My eyes opened due to the really bright light, my body was hurting but I still was about to move a little. I looked over to see Merida and Jack fighting, then I saw another girl.

She had long blond hair with light pink and blue hilights. She wore a gray t-shirt with jeans, and no shoes.

"Both of you shut up, she's awake." She said. Then they looked at me, I started looking around the room and I wasn't in Musa's house. I started panicing, but that girl grabbed my arm.

"Its okay Elsa." She said.

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

"Oh right you dont remember me, im Dance." She explained.

"I knew you? I need to now about my past, do you know it Jack?" I asked him.

"Yah, but if you wanted to know that. Why didn't you read the book?" He asked.

"I was no my way there to read it, but that girl beat me to it and stopped me. Now can you please tell me about my past." I said.

"Well what do you wanna know?" Merrida asked.

"Well, did I have any relatives? And who was that girl with the strawberry blond hair?"

"That was your young sister, Anna." Jack said.

"And whats up with the blue streaks Elsa?" Dance asked.

"Its a long story." I said.

"We have time, its only 9:45." She said.

"Okay ill make you a deal, I'll tell you what I've been doing and in exchange you tell me about who I was." I said. All of them shared a look, and looked back at me.

"Deal." Jack said smirking.