Chapter 18- I had a change in heart

The sun shined on my eyes, making me wake up with a jolt. Then I got up and walked into the bathroom, when I looked in the mirror and their showed the past me.

"You better not be going to him." She said smirking.

"I'm not, and besides why are even here?" I asked.

"Well im here to watch over you, and make sure that you don't screw up my life."

"Will you just go away, I have to take a shower."

"Fine i'll leave. But don't even think about Mike, I can hear your thoughts you know." And with that she dissapeared. 'Thank god she's gone, she's so anoying.' I thought.

"I heard that." She said in my head.

"You were meant to, you little stalker." I said whispering the last part. I took a long hot shower, and took up all the hot water. I grabbed a towel, and walked to my closet and picked out some cloths. I put on a blue t-shirt with white jeans and black shoes. I looked in the mirror to check if I was okay, and I saw her again.

"Why are you still here?" I asked.

"Like I said earlier, I'm watching over you so you don't screw up our life." She said.

"Just leave me alone, I'll be fine."

"Sorry but I'm not leaving." I threw my hands in the air, in frustration and stormed out of the room. Downstairs, I walked into the kichen to see Musa cooking breakfast and I sat at the table.

"Well, good morning to you too." Musa said.

"Sorry Musa, I'm just in a bad mood because of someone." I said.

"Is it Mike? You did have your date last night." She said, with some excitement in her voice.

"No it's not that." Then the door bell rang, I got up and opened it and to my suprise it was Mike. I felt happy about seeing him again, but something was telling me to go away.

"Have you not been paying attention to anything I've been saying! Stay away from him!" She yelled in my head.

Then my attention was drawn back to Mike, and he was smiling at me.

"Hi Mike, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to ask you, if you wanted to go on another date." He said. Past me was litterly screaming at me to say no, and to tell him to get the hell out of here. I was about to say yes, when an image of Jack went into my head. He looked so happy, but I couldn't figure out why and that's when the words came out.

"Sorry Mike, but no date. Infact let's just pretend us getting back together never happened, no hard feelings right?" I watched as his face turned from happy, to very calm. He looked scary calm.

"It's alright Els, no sweat. I'll just date someone ele." He said, then he walked away. I sighed and closed the door.

Mike's Pov:

I was angry, I know she's remembered most of her past about Jack. Why couldn't he just stay the hell away?! Elsa was mine first and always will be!

Pitch told me that she needed to forget everything, and that I helped him out. That's right. I know Pitch, infact he's my father. I was driving that car which made Elsa and Jack crash, I did to to get us back together. Now that Jack's back in the picture, he needs to be gone for good.

I will get my revenge on him. All good things, come to those who wait.

Okay gies, so this chapter ends Lucy_Heartfilia's awsome idea. But i'll continue will the plot from it, thank you all for voteing and commenting on my story. Anyways....

Comment!

Vote!

Thx for reading!