h2hoe

in the daytime, im a fucking bio teacher. in the nighttime, im a whole ass rapper. where your local bio teacher actually has two identities. this shit is gonna be in syed's p.o.v. (point of view). 

-

fuck this shit.  my golgi body is so done with this shit. i have to walk up the damn stairs cuz the elevator ain't fucking working. i carry my bags that contain all the shit i need for fucking bio class and begin the struggle. 

girls would pass by not giving a shit that im carrying like 5 fucking bags. bitches. i accidentally dropped one of my heavy bags on my toe and i was ready to fucking fight. my toe sis. 

 i arrived the 3rd floor and dashed to my classroom. biology shit was everywhere. a fucking cell hanging from the nonexistent ceiling this school provides cuz then again the school is too fucking broke. 

a potato was near my desk covered in white vinegar and it smelled like shit. great. i leave my shit in a nearby desk and get my personal laptop out. yeah fuck ms. haynes and her stalking shit on sbp.

i go to my recent history and go to soundcloud. yeah. im actually a rapper who gonna drop their mixtape soon and not a fucking bio teacher. the bio teacher shit is just my cover. i aint revealing shit to the world.

im currently uploading my new mixtape cuz i didnt have fucking time to do it so early in the morning. it's called "circle of death". idk wtf it means but the title sounded lit so whatever.

after my mixtape was uploaded, i hid all evidence before anyone could walk in on me and my real identity gets revealed. 

*the fucking bell rings ("tHe BeLl DoEsN't DiSmIsS u, I dO")*

time to rot.

*fucking skipping school shit*

finally. i was gonna yeet myself off a goddamn cliff.  it's hard to keep my identity hidden. i sometimes talk too fucking fast that students start to question wtf.

 i packed up my shit and ran to my car. you see, im late for a concert. im gonna perform at some strip club cuz you know i only came for the cash. 

good thing ms. fucking  martinez did not stop me. hehehehe.

i teleported to the strip club that was hidden behind some mc donalds. i put on my back hoodie and some glasses to hide my face. 

i walked to the vip entrance and showed the dude my membership. 

yes a membership. this place provides the good shit. some good ass food. good wifi. even a good ceiling. damn ywpa can't relate.🤧

i get whatever fucking equipment i need to use on stage

i get whatever fucking equipment i need to use on stage. i fix my mask that i wear and head on stage. i get cheers from dem hoes in the crowd and i get ready for the real shit.