gucci slides who? i only know mendoza's high heels

so i was deAD this week and didn't update because of hw and I come back to 216 reads?! who tf is reading this? i question humanity

whatever fuck it. new story.hope u enjoy. let me go backspace myself on dr. choate's pc.

-

chanclas. high heels. crocs. that was basically ms. mendoza's closet. she didn't give a shit about her clothing. she basically wore almost the same thing everyday. so why would she spend her money on clothes when she could spend them on her chanclas and high heels.

right now she was looking for her beloved high heels (the same ones ms.jordan stole to save her granddaughter) that she got from the black market yesterday (the same black market dr. choate got her wig from).

she looked everywhere in her class. from the floor to the ceiling and there was no trace of them. she got her laptop disconnected her computer from sbp (cuz ms. haynes is watching everywhere).

she hacked the security cuz u know ywpa is too fucking broke to afford good security in their shit. she went through the security cameras until she found a footage of her room. the she saw her.

ms.fucking jordan. she saw how ms. jordan took her high heels before anyone suspected a thing. or so she thought. ms. mendoza got her car keys, a pair of chanclas, and her algebra book.

she got in her red vehicle and zoomed through the streets in search of jordan. how does she know where the fuck jordan is? she placed a tracker on her high heels. 

she located her high heels by some random target and it started moving closer.

she got out her car and quietly looked around in search of ms jordan and her high heels. she took a turn by a corner and there she saw her red high heels in the hands of ms Jordan.

she saw everything. how they threw her high heels to make a fire that led ms jordan's and her granddaughter's death. "WTF?!" she came out her hiding spot and threw fucking george washington inside the fire with her algebra book so the flames could grow. 

dr. gottlieb showed up and jumped after him. lol (cuz like #georgewashingtonxgottlieb)

(if u didn't read ms. jordan's oneshot,george washington is the granddaughter's kidnapper) 

she got in her car once again and drove to her secret lair. (which is basically a fucking treehouse in her backyard) there she hid all her weapons. chanclas. crocs. high heels. skechers. 

any type of foot wear you could think of. where did she get all of this shit? from the black market of course. she made people steal them for her cuz ywpa can't pay a good salary to buy shit.

it her only way of survival. so what was this bitch gonna do right now? take over the world of course. ms. jordan just sacrificed her beloved high heels so of course she needs revenge. 

she got in her outfit and got into her random flying mobile to start stealing some chanclas. one by one she stole and took them to some random field to start a fire. 

once she stole all the chanclas in the fucking world (idk how tf she did that but oh well) she threw gallons of gasoline and lit it up.

it exploded and she died with all the burnt chanclas around her. (the midyear died with her)

all algebra students were free from unyted and never had to do khan academy ever again. 

not until ms syed comes and takes over the school >:)

 the fucking end

-

©rainbowaffles

yo so like i finally updated after all these years and this shit keeps on getting reads.

I will be doing a christmas special so like if u have any requests?

I will also be doing a fifty shades of fiber one (maria version)

it mite be steamy so be warned (some rated x content) >:)

goodbye