unyted dude made a comeback

ayo so like this oneshot is now based on the unyted dude. i honestly dont know wtf his name is so, for now, we're gonna use unyted dude. if u do know his name though, comment his name cuz yeah why not (i need to learn shit). this shit is gonna be in his p.o.v. goodbye.

edit: i searched up his name on google cuz yeah probably no one was going to know his name. his name is Luis.

another edit: wow it's been so long since I last updated 😳

another edit part 2: it's been like 2 years with and I didn't update this shit until now (anyways 2020 is shit I hate it here goodnight)

-

bAcK aT yWpA...

fuck this school. istg ive been here just for 1 min and im already feeling very "disgusted".  the only fucking reason i actually come is cuz for that cash. 

ms mendoza needs to learn how to fucking use this shit cuz i aint coming no more. rn she's talking me about her son and how he got an f in his test and honestly, i could care less. 

i just smiled through the fake shit she was saying cuz i wasnt even paying attention. "when could leave this fucking hell hole?" this hoe is testing my patience.

imma jump out this window right here right now. this lady is really getting on my fucking nerves. (well she gets on everyone's nerves so he ain't fucking special 😤)

anyways now she talking about her fucking dog and I'm ready to smack her with this laptop in front of me. (dogs r cute though so dont come @ me) 

p.s: im came back after like 2 years and wtf did I write 😭 uh anyways this shit is messed up but imma just continue lol

uh now she's talking about how she couldn't find these high heels she wanted? homegirl stfu and just 5 minute craft that shit. I came here to help you work with unyted not to talk about your problems.

anyways  after like an hour of her talking about random bs that's going on in her life, she finally understood how to work this ugly ass website. woo hoo bye im leaving. fuck this shit. I don't get paid enough for this. 

so I headed out of that cursed scary classroom and all I heard was her screaming at some girl over how she didn't do the homework? idk glad I left that hell hole because I would not stand being in that class one more second. 

so I left this prison called school and started to get ready for tonight. why you may ask? well this whole unyted dude thing is just a cover up for my real identity. im a soundcloud rapper who raps for money. this is why I complain about this booty school barely paying me shit.

today I shall be collaborating with bestieboobae h2hoe at the club behind mcdonalds alley. phew we're going to be rapping about all these carbohydrates and formulas 🥵 I think we're the superior duo tbh

after a few raps and shit that goes on a club, I had to head home since I had to go back to that prison and help Mendoza again 😐 not funny didn't laugh. I hate this day job I have like bruh just wikihow how to use unyted 😭

anyways thank you for joining my ted talk of how annoying this lady is with her dumb unyted 

-©rainbowaffles

phew after almost 2 years this hoe came back 😭 anyways quarantine has me dying over here like bruh I fucking hate it. after so long and finally coming back to  these one shots, I kinda regret making these lmao like uh I don't know why you all enjoy them 😭

anyways f in the gc for dr. Gottlieb that left the school smh. Gottlieb x George Washington is still the main otp. also f in the gc for Martinez that left this year. 

ok losers hopefully I can write some other shitty one shot this summer so 🥰 enjoy whatever I fucking wrote here lmao