Help Me Out!

I have recently decided that I want to publish my own book. My own plot, my own characters, my own writing! I'm ending the chapter of fanfiction, and beginning the chapter of my own writing. The book will be titled, "Photos from the Polaroid." It's a teen fiction/romance book, and it is going to be a HUGE deal for me. If I could get your support with reads and votes, that would be amazing. If you're not pleased with my writing, you don't have to continue reading it, but if you are I would ask for you to continue to read and vote on the book.

The first five chapters will be published on January 1st, 2019. I'm begging for you to help a girl out, and hmu with some reads and possibly some votes...? They mean the world to us authors. All it takes is scrolling down to hit the little star at the bottom. People who read this BEFORE JANUARY 1st will be getting a preview (aka the prologue) on December 25th! You, my friends, are the ONLY people who are reading this message. I've made no other announcement of the preview, only to the readers of this book. And hey! If you comment on my new book that you read this, or any of my other books, you might just get a shoutout!

Thanks in advance to anyone who reads my book!

Signing off,
Hannah