Chapter 5: enter the DC Universe part 2

In the night of Gotham City a wormhole appeared in the sky as Harry flew out. (Thanks to his wings on his back.) He gazed into the view of the city as the lights shines through the city. As he flew he saw a building called a theater. As he flew to the top of the building as a gargoyle, he gazed down to see a limbo drove to a stop. Then a man came out with a bald head. His name was Lex Luthor, owner of lexcorp Industries.

As Lex waved to the crowd, his smile dropped as he saw who really despise someone

As Lex waved to the crowd, his smile dropped as he saw who really despise someone. It was a man named Bruce Wayne, the owner of Gotham City.

 It was a man named Bruce Wayne, the owner of Gotham City

Lex glared at Bruce as he entered the building. At the top of the building, Harry felt something off about Lex Luther. Curiously, Harry clutched his fist as the Space Stone glowed and a wormhole appeared as he walked throught and he found himself in a magnificent room.

Harry stayed in the shadows as he watched the whole scene.

"Lex, I'm surprised you took time away from your presidential campaign and come all the way to Gotham City for this." The female guest said.

"Oh, Dear lady, as a nominee it's my pleasure and privilege to be here." Lex said with a smile on his face.

"Especially if you win." Bruce Wayne said as girls around him giggled and Harry James Potter chuckled in the corner of the ceiling.

Then, the female host came out on stage with a golden trophy in her hands as she faced the crowd. "And now, ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for. This year's Man of the Year award goes to... Bruce Wayne!" She said pointing at Bruce.

The crowd cheered for him as Harry Potter clapped his hands with proud smile. Bruce out up from his seat and stop to Luthor as he placed a hand on his shoulder. "Next year, buddy." He confronted as he made his way to the stage.

"Despise that guy." Lex grumbled as he watched Bruce Wayne kissed the female host, making Harry stick his tongue out in disgust.

Before Bruce Wayne make his speech, a sinister laugh of a clown rang out. People and Harry James Potter looked around in confusion. Then, an evil clown appeared on the big screen.