Chapter 10: The Juggernaut

On the streets of Gotham City, large car was driving through the streets of Gotham City. Inside the car, The Joker and Lex Luthor are at a machine. "Joker, how's it coming?" Lex asked. "You can't rush something like this. Uhp." The Joker said as he noticed the machine glowing green light means done.

The machine opened up revealing lots of Kryptonite. The Joker picked up one of the Kryptonite. "Lex, it's a boy!" He said as he laughed. Then, an alarm rang out. "I think we've got company." Lex said.

Outside of the large car, the Batmobile, Robin's Motorcycle and the Hulkbuster Armor fallowed after it. The vehicles chased the large car through the streets of Gotham City.

The heroes got in the large car and they went to the center of the large car and saw the Kryptonite. The robots are about to fight them when a pink energy appeared out of nowhere and hit the robots knocking them out.

Harry Potter, Poison Ivy, Batman and Robin turned to see who did it. It was a sixteen year old girl with pink hair, ashen gray skin, and pink eyes with cat-like pupils. She wore Gothic clothing, and was sending out waves of pink energy as she cartwheeled and danced through the course. Her name is Jynx. Former member of H'I'V'E.

 Former member of H'I'V'E

"Hey, guys. Need a hand? I'm Jynx by the way" She said with a smile on her face. "Nice to meet you, Jynx. I'm Harry Potter. This is Batman, Robin and Poison Ivy." Harry said.

The heroes fight off all of the robots. The robots shoot at Harry Potter. But, Harry clutched his gloved fist as the Power Stone glowed brightly and hit the ground causing a shockwave and blew up the robots. And they destroyed three machines that held the Kryptonite. Just as Batman was about to grab the Kryptonite, a voice rang out. "Batman." The voice said causeing the heroes looked to see The Joker and Lex Luthor.

"Batman!" Lex said as Batman throws his Batarang at The Joker and Lex Luthor knocking them to floor and Robin walked toward The Joker. "Oh, my goodness, beaten again. No hard feelings?" The joker said in a fake frowned.

Robin took his hand only to get Joybuzzed and the same thing to Batman. Harry grabbed Poison Ivy and Jynx and flew to the Hulkbuster Armor and Batman and Robin got onto their vehicles. Batman turn the Batmobile left and hit the large car much to The Joker's annoyance.

The Joker grabbed the Deconstructor and hit the Batmobile shattering it to pieces. There lied Batman on the road holding the steering-wheel. The Joker looked up to see The Hulkbuster Armor in the air. He activated the Deconstructor again and hit the Hulkbuster Armor shattering it to pieces.

Harry Potter, Poison Ivy and Jynx feel to the ground. Harry clutched his fist as the Reality Stone glowed brightly and a large pillow appeared on the street. The landed softly on the pillow and the got off. Harry clutched his fist again as the Reality Stone glowed brightly and the large pillow disappeared. "Everyone okay?" Harry asked and Poison Ivy and Jynx nodded.

Batman and Robin came by as the heroes regrouped. "Um... Where's your car?" Robin asked.