chapter 7: To the Batcave

As the doors open, The Batmobile, Robin's motorcycle and the Hulkbuster Armour came right in. They made through the waterfall hung by a bat and entered The Batcave.

Batman and Robin got out of their vehicles and head to the dressing room, leaving Harry James Potter behind. As Harry looked around gazing at the sights around him.

Meanwhil, not far from the batcave was a building with stone walls so the bad guy's can't escape. This building was the GCPD AKA Arkham Asylum.

Inside Arkham Asylum, a security guard was watching on the news on his TV as Clark Kent report the news. "Batman safely recovered all the stolen property. Including Bruce Wayne's "Man of the Year" award. The only thing left for Joker? A swift return to Arkham Asylum, along with the title "Goon of the year." This is Clark Kent on assignment in Gotham City for Daily Planet online--" he explained as a punching fist hit the TV.

"Hey! I was watching that!" The guard said as he took the punching bag gun away from The Joker. "Too much television is bad for you, pumpkin." The Joker said.

"How does he sneak all that stuff in?" The guard said as he walked away leaving The Joker behind.

"Clark Kent... really despise that guy. Coming all the way to Gotham City to insult me. Me! A hometown by who made it good..." The Joker said in frustration.

"You're right. You don't deserve that." A voice said. "That's right, I don't-- wait, who said that?" The Joker asked as he looked around.

"How would you like to be out of Arkham right now? And given a chance to take revenge on Batman and the rest of this ungrateful City." A voice explained as The Joker stopped looking around. "I'd have to be crazy just say no to that offer. unless you're just one of the voices in my head, in which case, I'm crazy anyway." The joker said with a smile.

Then, The Joker turned to see the bricked wall shaking rapidly. The Joker braced himself as the bricked wall exploded and a black figure appeared in a green light. The Joker walked forward and the figure revealed to be Lex Luthor holding a weapon.

 The Joker walked forward and the figure revealed to be Lex Luthor holding a weapon

"Oh, hey Lex. You come to get your watch back, or did a bus from Metropolis get lost and Breakdown?" The joker said with a wicked grin on his face. "First, I don't take the bus." Lex said as his aircraft appeared in the sky. "And second, yes, give me my watch." He said holding out his hand for his watch.

The Joker pulled out Lex's watch and handed back to him and notice the weapon in Lex's hands. "So, what you got there?" He asked pointing at the weapon in Lex's hands.

"This, my friend, is the Deconstructor. It emints a unique energy, one that is absorbed so quickly by any shiny black object, that it caused it to pull itself apart." Lex explaned as he activated the Deconstructor to destroy the cell that hold The Penguin.

"Nifty. What's it got to do with me?" The Joker asked. "I need help replacing its power source. it doesn't run on double-A batteries." Lex said as he showed the back of the Deconstructor. It was a green glowing gem that The Joker recognized. It was Kryptonite. Superman's only weakness.