Chapter 1

Jason Right finished packing his bags for his 4 hour trip to "camp horrorsville".

Urghhh, thinking about the name give me the creeps. It was a new summer camp I had to go to because my former camp, camp summer
lake got burnt down a few weeks ago and I couldn't stay home alone because my parents had planned a one week vacation for the duration of the camping period and I couldn't ruin it for them. As I sat on the bed thinking about how the week is going to suck and be boring I slept off.

"Jason, wake up this instant or you're going to be late for your flight" my mum said, shouting into my ear.

Aaargh!! You could have woken me up like a normal person would do instead of trying to get me deaf.

Just get downstairs. NOW!!!!

Ok. Taking my gameboy and Nintendo I headed downstairs for the ride to the airport.

...............................................

Jason I'll see you in a weeks time. Be careful and have a good time, my dad said hugging me.
And, keep your phone charged at all times so we can talk to you.

"Kkk"

See you son my mum said ruffling my hair and kissing my forehead.

See both of you later I said waving as I entered the appropriate terminal.

       ...............................................

Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter. The first 2 chapters will be a bit short but the rest will be really long so bear with me. Please leave your honest feedback and criticism.
   Lastly, don't forget to VOtE and cOmment if you liked it.
                                                   - Bolanle