Chapter 4

He looked at her and kissed her. She kissed him back and then he put his hand inside her shirt and started fondling her.

  He felt a cold object and pulled it out from under her shirt. It was a heart shaped pendant attached to a necklace.

"It's something I wanted to give you to remember me by". I take it and check the time.
4:50.

"Jason I'm going back to my room and I'm not coming for reading or dinner because I'm feeling sick".

They parted and he decided to follow her footsteps and head back to his room. The bed beside his had a name tag. It read Dan.
I wonder where he is, I haven't seen him since the pool.

He got on his bed with an Archie comic. He had gone only a few pages into the book when a group of boys entered the room Dan exclusive.
Maybe he's with a girl, he'll come back soon.

He closed the book and slept off.

                ...........................................

When he wakes up the following morning the first thing he looked at was Dans bed.
It was still not slept in.

He went out to the campers lodge.

"Hey there lad, what's wrong this early morning?" The Irish Scottish man asked.

"Dan didn't sleep in".

"Dan? A boy of your size with red hair".

"Yeah".

"You sure?"

"Positive sir".

"I'll see what I can do. Off you go now boy".

           .................................................

10 minutes later after roll call it was clearly evident that Dan was missing. The camper organized a search party to search everywhere for Dan.

He shared them to different places leaving the pool for last. When their search turned futile he sent someone to quickly check the pool.

Dans body was found at the bottom of the pool. The pool had become a bloody red color. He put an "out of bounds" sign at the pool until it was cleaned out and Dans body was brought out.

Everyone went about the activities of the day half heartedly and scared and everyone avoided the pool because of the aura of death there, the red color and the fear of seeing his ghost.

By night the pool had turned from red to pure black but no one noticed because no one in their right mind went there except a woman.

             ...................................................

Miss Johnson - the art instructor at camp horrorsville for 13 years straight has experienced no single deaths in the past years until now.

She headed for the pool and noticed the water was pure black.
No, it can't. it just can't be.

She put all the clues together and realized it had to be. She headed down a pathway she knew too well, opened a trapdoor and walked down the stairs, and as she embraced the darkness she came to one realization.
She's back and she's here.

            ...................................................

Dan sitting in the pool, a black mass under the water pulls him to it. Dan struggles to free himself.

The mass finally pulls him in with inhumane strength and starts kissing him.

A thick, black liquid flows out of the mouth of the mass and into Dans mouth. The mass releases Dan, dead by now.

The black mass turned and faced him. It was a pale faced girl on black, the thick black ooze still dripping from her mouth.

"Aarghhhhh". Jason screams as he wakes up realizing it was a dream.
      Was it really a dream?

He got down from his bed and heard some guys mumbling in their sleep. He went outside.
It was totally dark by now and a chilly breeze was blowing.

Despite the fact that he was wearing only a singlet and boxers he didn't feel the cold, the adrenaline rush kept him warm.

As he neared the pool he felt like someone was watching him. He looked around but saw no one and continued towards the pool.

When he got to the pool he looked at it.
It's hard to tell what color it is now.

He scooped a handful and felt its thickness, bringing it close he saw it was pure black.
So it wasn't a dream.

Then he saw her, his legs felt weak as he felt her breath on him he slipped into darkness greater than the one around him.

...................................................

"Jason, Jason". The camper shook him. He coughed and tried to stand up.

"Hold on there young man, you gave us quite a fright".

"What happened?". He raised his hand over his eyes to shield it from the suns rays.

"I should be asking you that".

The memories of last night came back at him with full force. He looked at the water. It was once again it's normal color.

"I can't remember".

Ok. The camper carried him down to the clinic for a checkup and for him to stay overnight.

The nurse a thin woman with blonde hair gave Jason an injection to calm his nerves down and help him sleep throughout the night. Before he finally fell asleep he heard Alyssa too had called sick too.

.......................................

Cliffhanger right.
Who's the SHE that's here and what does the art teacher know that she is hiding.
Don't forget to like, vote and comment but if you're reading this book offline you can still vote and when you come back online it will be synced and the will still count.
Thanks.
- Bolanle