12. Call Me Maybe

"I wasn't looking for this,

                                        But now you're in my way"

                               Hey I just met you, and this is crazy,

                          But here's my number, so call me maybe?" 

Lily's P.O.V

Don't let him go. What did that even mean? I seriously doubt Jason would be encouraging me to go out with Harry freaking Styles less than twenty four hours after our break up, that would just be weird, and besides, it wasn't as if Harry actually liked me that way.

Did he?

No, don't be stupid. A guy who could have any girl he wants isn't going to go for just any girl, much less a girl like me. He's going to go for a skinny blonde supermodel whos legs go on for miles and whose boobs are bigger than Katie Price's. It's just fact.

But what if he didn't go for the supermodel and went for me instead? I can't lie. The thought is appealing, it's even more appealing when I think about what Jasmine's face would look like if she saw me and Harry together, holding hands, hugging, kissing....

Whoa, slow down there Lily. Maybe it would be a good idea to find out whether you actually like him.

That's a good point.

Then find out if he likes you, cause if he doesn't. Well then you're plan sucks

 Being offended by a voice in your head isn't very nice incase anyone was wondering.

My thoughs were interrupted by a the door leading into the games room opening, and Harry stepping through. He looked sheepishly around the room for a minute, before spotting me sitting at the booth with my still injured ankle resting on a fat pillow.

"Jason gone?" He asked me, his voice ringing with dislike. Understandable. When I nodded in reply he came and sat across from me in the booth. "You okay?"

I smiled at him and nodded. "We talked,"

"Are you's.." Harry began before stopping, hesitating slightly. "You know, are you's, like, back together?" he asked me, trailing of at the end.

Why so curious?

"No, we have officialy broken up, for good. Like, never ever ever getting back together broken up. We're gonna stay friends though." I smiled. Even though Jason and I weren't a couple anymore, I knew I couldn't loose him, he was as big a part of my life as Josh and Jasmine were. 

Harry smiled at me and squeezed my hand, a gesture that now set of a crowd of butterflies in my stomach and made my cheeks the colour of cherry tomatoes. Isn't that just great. "I'm glad you're okay" he said, sending me another pulse quickening, heart thumping smile, with dimples. He's got freaking dimples, are you kidding me?

Now that I was actually taking the time to look at Harry without Jason in the back of my mind, I was seeing things I never noticed before,like the way his hair flopped just above his left eyebrow, and how his smile was slightly crooked, and how his lips were perfectly round and smooth and just so kissable.

You need to get a grip honey.

"So!" I said,a little to enthusiastically,ah well. "You're going to rehersals, like, now?" I asked him, praying to god his answer would be yes. He looked a little taken back by my want to get away from him but I could not, sit around with Harry Styles for the next eight hours making small talk when all I wanted to do was kiss him.