Careless whisper(Lemon)

Team rainbow had returned back to Hereford from their 2 week vacation in Florida.Luckily,No one knew what Hector had done to the KKK cross burning ceremony that he intercepted.Instead of being pissed Hector was actually in a good mood.The rest of team rainbow finally entered he halls of Hereford and all of them went their separate ways.Some couples stayed with each other while the introverts of Rainbow like Mute and Vigil went back to their own dorms.Hector carries Mira bridal style to his room.Hector was about to wash up until Mira pushed him onto the bed.
Hector:"Um Elena what are you doing?"
Mira:"Hector it's that time of the month."
Hector:"What do you mea-oh...I see what you are talking about."
Mira:"For your information I'm on a pill so you don't have to pull out none of the rubber shit."
Hector:"Jeez she's thirsty of a sudden."
Hector pulled Mira into a kiss and put his hands on her back and started to go down.At last Mira's secret wishes were about to become true.
(Play the song telling by the title and thumbnail of the video you should guess what's about to happen( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
Hector squeezed Mira ass.A moan escaped from Mira's mouth as he pleasure went through her body.Mira took off her shirt revealing decently sized breasts. Hector was expecting much smaller breast but to his dismay he was played.Mira's breast gave Hector a very hard election as a he couldn't hold it in. Hector took off his jeans and Mira jeans.The bare skin of both lovers body was exposed for each other to admire.Mira pushed Hector back and began to pull back the foreskin belonging to Hector hardened penis.Mira went slow at first until she's started to jerk faster and faster. Hector was on the verge of busting but he held it in to his dismay.Mira licked her lips seductively and took the entire length into her mouth.
Hector:"Jesus she can swallow!"
Mira started to deep throat Hector's member and to his surprise she somehow didn't even gag.It was like Mira was used to it.Hector grew out of the blowjob and flipped Mira onto her stomach.Hector looked at Mira's already moist anus as she looked back at him.
Mira:"I'll try not to scream."
Hector:"Don't worry I'll go slow."
Hector slowly Inserted himself into Mira's behind and felt a oozing feeling on his dick.Realizing she was bleeding Hector knew by then that his duck was gonna hurt when he was done.Once Mira was used to the size,Hector gradually picked up the pace.The sound do skin smacking each other filled both lovers ears.Mira started to moan loudly before Hector covered her mouth.
Hector:"Shh not so loud."
Mira:"Ok sorry...daddy."
Hector:"Please don't call me that."
Hector resumed to the pounding of Mira's anus as Mira was almost failing to hold in her moans but weakly held them in.Hector was on the verge of busting until he successfully pulled at the right time and busted a nut all over Mira's back.
Hector:"That...was...great."
Mira:"Turn on the fan please that fuck fest has me sweating."
Hector turned on the fan and both lovers fell asleep in each other's arms.
————————————————————————————
Renegade and Hibana were relaxing in the lounge room and heard the entire thing ordeal from the lounge room.
Renegade:"Jeez How old his Hector?"
Hibana:"Somewhere in his early 30's while Mira will turn 40 in 2 weeks."
Renegade:"God That's so gross."
Hibana:"What their happy with each other."
Renegade:"But Mira is going to turn 40."
Hibana:"Love is lov-oh Wait I see what you mean."