6 Days Before X-Mas

People that don't like Blackpink are just people who don't use their turn signal blinker on while driving.

Also ;)

--

"Jisoo!"

Rose runs up to Jisoo as soon as she entered the office and it surprised the short girl that they're both pretending that nothing happened the night before, which Jisoo allowed herself to be vulnerable. Rose shows her a presentation board and she was excitedly jumping up and down. 

"I finished the project!" 

Jisoo chokes on air after hearing what Rose just said. "W-What?! I mean that's great, but don't you think it's a good idea that I look over it before presenting this to Mr. Lee?" 

"Ani, that won't be necessary. The presentation is perfect and I know that this is the one that will blow the charts for the company!" 

--

"This isn't the one."

Mr. Lee sighs with such disappointment and puts Rose's presentation board to the side of this desk. In front, Jisoo can only avoid eye contact with Mr. Lee while Rose was about to stand up and argue why the presentation is the one for the company.  

"Mr. Lee, tell me exactly what this project is missing?" 

Jisoo glances and Mr. Lee and back to Rose. 
Mr. Lee gladly answers with a sincere tone, "It's missing love and warmth. I am going to give both of you a second chance. You have until the day before the annual Christmas party."

Without another word, Rose just walks out of the office leaving Jisoo behind. Jisoo apologizes Mr. Lee for Rose's behavior and chases after her. But she gets interrupted by Seulgi's loud announcement. 

"Alright everyone, in about an hour we're all meeting at the ice skating rink for an office bonding."

Everyone agreed and went back to doing their usual work until the work hours end. Seulgi spots Jisoo and asked if she's tagging along. 

"As long as Ella can tag along, then that's fine with me.", Jisoo smiles. 

"Can I tag along?"

Jisoo and Seulgo squeal in surprise after hearing Rose asking if she can tag along. But it also surprised Seulgi that the utmost coworker asked to come along at the ice skate office bonding. 

Rose shrugged, "Yeah, it seems fun." 

Jisoo smiles at the tall girl, but it still seemed to bother her that she's acting like nothing happened although she did feel the weight come off her shoulders when she cried her heart out and Rose allowed her shoulder to be something to cry on. She wanted to thank her genuinely. 

"See you in an hour."

--

"Yah! I can't put these skates on!", Ella shouts frustratingly as she tries to shove her foot inside the skates aggressively. Seulgi laughs at the struggle her niece is going through and went to help her. As she was helping, Seulgi asked Jisoo if she's sure Rose will come.