4 Days Before X-Mas

Ahhh! I'm so ready to study in and move to Korea after I graduate and transfer!
It's been a dream since I was a freshman in high school!
Wish me luck, my fellow BLINKS!

--

Jisoo and Ella were at the mall early in the morning, spending their last minute Christmas shopping to buy presents for Jennie, Seulgi, and Irene. As they stroll around the mall at different floors of the building, Jisoo spots Santa talking to a young boy who was sitting on his lap. This reminded Jisoo if Ella still needed to speak to Santa about her wish that was so important. 

"Sweetie, do you still need to speak with Santa about your wish?", asked Jisoo and held Ella's hand. Ella shakes her head and told her that she already told Rose about her wish and there was no need to speak to Santa about it. "Oh? But you can't tell me your wish?", Jisoo teased her daughter.

They continue to stroll until Jisoo suddenly spots someone familiar coming out of a pet shop, carrying so many boxes it was almost towering over her. Ella also noticed, but she didn't mean to startle the tall girl with a loud shout and making her drop her boxes. The young one instantly felt guilty and ran to Rose with her little legs. "Mianhae, Rose!" She drops to the floor and helped Rose put some things back in the boxes. 

Rose chuckled at Ella's panic state and assured her it was an accident and that she wasn't mad. She understands that Ella is always happy to see her even though they saw each other a few days ago. Jisoo approached the two and helped as well. She picked up an item and read that they were dog treats. 

"I didn't know you had a pet.", Jisoo said with a shocked tone about learning something new from her business partner. 

"A-Ani, I don't. I just had to pick these things up for a friend." , Rose stuttered as she stacked the boxes and lifted them up. She thanked Jisoo and Ella for helping her pick up the boxes. Jisoo and Ella respectively left Rose alone to finish with her errands. As they parted their separate ways, the tall brunette gets a text message on her phone from a private number. And she knows that nobody uses a private number except her father. 

She swipes it to see the message. 

--Dinner sounds great. I'll meet you at the restaurant near Central Park.--

She leaves him on read and shoves her phone back in her pocket. She felt pure excitement from being able to speak to her father again ever since the passing of her mother. But at the same time, she felt uneasy about it and had a gut feeling that something is about to go wrong in the midst of their conversation. She looks back and she was lucky enough to spot Jisoo and Ella that wasn't too far. 

She runs back and stops right in front of them, nearly startling them to death. "Jisoo-ah. Would you like to join me for dinner to discuss our project?"  Before Jisoo can even answer, Ella answered for her and that she's just going to call her aunt Jennie to pick her up from the mall.

--

After making sure Ella got picked up from the mall, Rose and Jisoo drove back to Rose's place to put the boxes inside her house so her friend can pick it up while she's gone for the rest of the evening. Jisoo spots the brunette struggling to carry the boxes into the house, but...

"N-No, Jisoo. I g-got this. You j-just stay in the c-car and don't go anywhere.", She grunts from struggling to maintain her strength to carry all the boxes into her house. She had a few trips here and there from trying to walk straight. When she made it to her porch, she legitimately kicked the door open and placed the boxes in her living room. 'That should be enough.' she tells herself as she takes one last look on the boxes filled with different labels.