His Dear ♥ The Selection One Shots

"This isn't happily ever after. It's so much more than that."

What's it like living in the palace? Believe me, I thought it would be awful. It actually never slipped my mind. It wasn't a future I imagined.

When I entered the gates the very first time, I just wanted home. I had never imagined myself ever living in the walls of this place. The Selection wasn't something I actually had hoped for.

But as I stayed, that was all changed. And I never really expected to fall for the prince. Or him to fall for me. Who knew we would end up husband and wife?

~~~

One-shots of little sweet moments Maxon and America have, being king and queen, husband and wife.

~~~

CAUTION:

If you haven't read The One, do not read this. May contain spoilers that will crush reading the book for you.

Don't tell me I didn't warn you. c;

No R18+ contained. I am not writing smut. And intense make-outs. I want this to be as fluffy as it can be.

~~~

A/N: Okay, I know I know. You would all hate me for starting a new book with all the Jelsa I got waiting. But I really wanna write this. I'm obsessed with Maxon and America. And they don't even have enough fanfiction (that occurs after The One). I felt obligated. I don't know. And plus, these fanfic would also be for my sake. I don't know, maybe I'd read it from time to time.

I feel so useless now. So desperate. Omg everyone stop reading this A/N before I completely make a fool of myself.

I'll be writing this in Maxon or America's POV. It felt appropriate to be hearing from Maxon. We need him narrating too, now don't we?

The story might not be in order so don't fret. If I ever write something that's a year after the wedding then the next is just months after, don't get mad. This are just short stories, after all.

Before I say anything else, I'll end this A/N now. Ready for the story? I sure am. Hope you likeyy...