Prologue

• Dedicated to Sydney

This is my first Story ever on here!!! Please read and see what you think! Thanks!!

There they stood, right there, I can see them! I can reach them! The most amazing 5 boys ever! I could just- “Jillian! Come on! Stop staring at the picture and let’s go check the mail!” I heard my friend Sydney call from my couch. We both got up and she opened up the front door and raced me to the mailbox. I beat her. I slowly opened it up and saw one single pink envelope inside, it was medium sized and squared. I closed the door to the mailbox and didn’t look at the envelope just yet as I ran into the house with Sydney behind me.

I collapsed onto the couch and Sydney plopped down beside me, scooting over closer, begging me to read what the envelope said. I read the address out loud to Sydney and I said the country, “England” and she squealed so I tried to silence her by throwing a pillow at her face. She scoffed and looked over as I slowly opened up the envelope.

The envelope didn’t have a name from who it came from, just an address, and it was different than the one I sent my letter too, it was a different city, “Read it!” Sydney yelled in my ear, I rubbed my now ringing ear and took a deep breath and started to read the letter, maybe from the best band ever, out loud;

“Dear Jillian Hatfield,

This is Liam Payne writing right now, thank you very much for your letter to us, we appreciate it very much. We have never responded to any fan because we haven’t had the time, but we had to just make room for you and your note. I have to say, we all love you too, and trust me, the boys are behind me nodding yes and screaming at me to write it in here, so I did.

Niall took your advice, yesterday, (todays date, 31-7-12)there was a group, there were two girls and a man, they were about, 16-18 years old, Niall was last at the table and I was first, The girls all came up and hugged us all and left before Niall could do anything. Harry spoke up and he confronted them, “Excuse me, Niall’s right here,” he said and the crowd was completely silent, we all had those little clip microphones on so everyone could hear us. One of the girls came back and looked Harry and Niall in the eye and said, “I know, I didn’t want to hug him, the odd one, no thank you, no offense, but I really don’t think you should be in the band, from my point of view, and also, you’re not that cute either.” And when she said that, Niall stood up and said, “Well, I am offended, and just to let you know, I got a letter in the mail to all of us from a FAN and she told me, and personally me, not to listen to anyone like you,” then he jabbed his finger towards her and finished, “Because you, don’t know what’s right and what’s wrong, now, do I need security?” and Paul came around (our security guard) and she saw him and they all ran and Niall sat back down and the crowd started cheering, I could see him start to cry but we all helped him with it. I just want to say, if it wasn’t for you, he would have broken down and cried I front of them and that girl would have just continued to harass him. Thank you, now, that’s from me, now, Harry wants to write and so does the other boys, Warning: this will be a long message, Thanks Love, -Li.

Hey, Harry here, I was reading what Li was writing to you so I decided to write too, first, yes, thanks for everything with Niall I was about to slap that girl, but I knew I couldn’t, haha, anyway, Thanks’ for the note and we all love you too, and now Louis wants to write to you too,

Love you babe,

Harry Styles

Louis Tomlinson in the house! Anyway, yes thank you, I know you’ve heard it a lot by now, but, I do love you for what you said/wrote, and we have a very special surprise for you… but I can’t say!!!!!!! Love you!!!!!!!! –Lou, the SassMaster from Doncaster!

Hi, Zayn here, short and sweet, love you babe and yes we do have a surprise, and BTW I found you on Twitter!!!!! Go except!!! I followed you and the guys are following you now too! Now go treat yourself to some awesome followers coz we follow you now,

Yours Truly,

THE Zayn Malik.

SORRY NIALL ATE THIS PARAGRAPH

Just kidding! Yeahh buddy!! So first, thank you for everything you said, I took your advice and stood up to the haters, I love you for that, it was all over the news too that a hater tried to hurt me and stuff… things are funny around here, so, I think you are going to like our surprise, now, I need to go, hope you got this letter, if you didn’t and this is someone else, HI!!!! IM NIALL HORAN,

LOVE NIALL HORAN!!!! I LOVE NANDOS!”

And I finished reading the letter and I was in shock, this was my prized possession and Sydney was now crying on the floor. Today is August 12, so, now, this was just about 2 weeks ago, when they wrote it and about 2 weeks and a couple days since Niall stood up to those kids. People, those are the people I can’t stand to hear trashing the boys (One Direction) anymore.

I am extremely excited about being able to actually have a surprise waiting for me, from One Direction.