Chapter 10 : Part II

*Jillian's POV*

"Where's Mon?" I asked nervously, getting up from the hospital bed and looking out into the hallway.

"Jillian?" Niall questioned, coming over to me and shutting the door, grabbing my hands in his.

"Niall, where is my sister, she should have come in to see me!" I screamed at him frantically wanting to see my sister.

"Hold on, let me call someone." Niall spoke, going to the other side of the room, pulling out his Iphone and dialing a number, speaking quietly, thinking I couldn't hear him I suppose. I sigh and sit down on the chair closest to me. I really can't remember much.

"Uncle Si?.. yeah. I really need your help right now..." Niall spoke into his phone to some, Uncle Si? Who the heck is that?!

"Yeah.... uhm.... no, of course not... yes, yes she does.... no... no, not at all..... One second, I have to leave the room, she's here with me now.." He said, then left the room, leaving me alone.

He has something to tell this 'Uncle Si' and he's definetly hiding about me, and from me.

*Niall's POV*

"Okay," I said to Simon as I quickly shut the door to Jillian's room leading into the hallway of the eerie hospital.

"I'm out in the hall," I told him, placing myself in a chair in the waiting area of the floor Jillian was on.

"Now, what do you need to tell me Niall?" Simon asked, sighing from the other end.

"The doctor said that Jillian might forget even more, about 2 months more by tomorrow and then she'll be able to recover, her brain suffered so much from her concusion. She has some kind of like, stage 2 amnesia thing or something. I was crying to much to listen to the doctor. She asked me, right before I called you, where Monica was.." I said, pausing to let him think of a response.

"Wow... I was not expecting that, the doctor told me it was just a slight and minor case, so this is going to be worse than we all expected? And Monica? Her older sister?" he asked, i could hear the question lingering through the cell.

"Dead. Her dead sister." I replied quietly, as I explained the whole Monica thing with the plance crash to Simon and he took it all in, allowing me to tell all.

"Call me when you here something further okay? I'll be over to her home in one week from today since she'll be out tonight. I'm in town since you boys are. I'll see you then, I suggest you make some more calls before she figures out something about me before I show up." he finishes. We finish our conversation and soon I am walking back into Jillian's room, finding her sitting in one of the chairs, curled up in a ball, sniffling slightly as she scrolls through something on her phone.

Oh snap.

"Niall? Why are all of these people getting mad at me and you on Twitter?" "Why are people apologizing for Monica?!" she screamed. Suddenly tearing up and tears began to stream down her face.

"Niall...." she breathed quietly, barely audible for me to hear, looking up at me with red puffy eyes and a tear stained face.

"Jill, Monica's passed away..."

as soon as I said those words, her face dropped even more, if that was even possible and she gasped as she looked on her phone frantically for something.

"W-Wh-What?!" she screamed, sobbing even louder. I ran over to her and wrapped her up in my arms and she immediatley relaxed in my touch, climbing on my lap and resting her head on my shoulder as she sobbed quietly, staining my white shirt with her tears.

"Harry?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Some sickly familiar voice scram as the door to Jillian's room opened with a bang and hit the wall, scaring Jillian, making her jump in my grasp. I tightened my grip on her arm, making her relax as the sick blonde stared at me and put a forced smile on her face, making her wrinkles appear.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I asked the blonde.

"Looking for Harry? Why else?" she answered sharply, jerking her face in a twisted expression. Soon I heard Harry coming down the hall and I immediatly wished I could be anywhere but here.

"Caroline?!"