Chapter 3

YEAHHH!!! CHAPTER 3!!!!!!!! ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY READ THIS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! ok, so, here is Chapter 3, and trust me things get pretty awesome in the next few chapters, and this next chapter is very important so.. DONT SKIM!!! just read and make sure you love it! THANK YOU ALL!! and sorry for the late update!!! i am soo sorry, i was soo busy, so enough rambling, here it is!!

------------------------------------

Jillian's POV

"Hey, are you Jillian Hatfield?" Zayn asked, I nodded still not grasping the guys in front of me, once I realized I hadn't invited them in, I quickly shoved my hand in the motion into my house and lead them and Paul, their bodyguard, to my couch and chairs. "Do we really know that you are Jillian Hatfield?" Louis asked grinning, I held my finger up, signaling for just a second and ran to my room, grabbed my wallet and ran back in showing them my driver's license. I hadn't spoken to them at all yet so I held it out and spoke, "Here, will this prove that I'm me?" and Paul grabbed it, examined it for a moment nodded and handed it back to me. I took a moment to look at the boys now sitting on my couch and I saw all of their expressions, Louis had a grin on his face as he plaid with a rubix cube Sydney had left on my side table, Liam was politely watching me with a slight grin on his face, Zayn stayed in the corner in the chair and remained silent and I could very clearly see his newest tattoo, his ZAP! one, I liked it, and his blonde streaks made him look a lot older, Niall was watching me silently as I scanned everyone and he blushed and looked away as I saw his face, I caught a glimpse of his pools of water he called eyes, they were very enticing, and Harry was looking at Sydney taking her in, I can see something going on in there. "So? Is this my surprise?" I asked Liam, breaking the moment of silence. "Well, part of it." He said grinning from ear to ear. He stood up and held out a box that was medium sized probably the size of a cracker box. "Open it." Louis said and I held the box in my hand and slowly opened it, I was still freaking out just not showing it, I was good at doing that, I opened it all the way and saw two tickets to a concert, two backstage passes, a card, and a note, "Whoa, thank you guys, and I barely even know you but thank you." I said smiling as the boys all came to hug me like I've known them forever. I already like them, Sydney came over and took one of the tickets and VIP passes and shoved them into her wallet, her long blonde hair swishing when she walked. I saw Harry blush as Sydney looked at him, yep, something was going to happen.

After a while of getting to know each other, the boys figured out some things about me and Sydney and now we were closer than we were an hour ago and Zayn had opened up a little bit and was cracking jokes. "Vas Happenin Carrots?" Zayn yelped when Lou pinched him on his arm where his tattoo was. The area around it was red now and Niall went over to kiss it to make it feel better, bromance I tell you. I laughed and Zayn continued to rub his arm where it hurt him.

"Do you wanna' see all my tattoos loves?" Zayn asked us, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to answer but Sydney nodded so she and I went over to him, he slipped his sleeve shirt up to his shoulder revealing his muscles, he showed us all his arm tattoos, his ZAP!, microphone, peace sign, his feather, and all his other ones. They were very interesting and thought I might get one. "Those are so cool!" I told him after he slid his black and white striped shirt back on after he showed us all of his tattoos. "Do you want to see mine?" Harry asked, winking at Sydney and I, we laughed and nodded and he showed us his tattoos, the A, hanger, Hi, the five pointed star, the locket, the 'we can't stop till' we surrender, and the I can't stop and his other ones. Once we saw all of them I laughed at the thought of that the two were so nice to us they let us see their tattoos, and they had all been sitting here for at least 2 hours and we have just been talking.

After me and Sydney sat back down on the couch where Louis and Niall sat, Liam decided to ask some questions that haven't been answered.

"So, how old are you two?" Liam asked.

"I'm 18, she is 17, hers is in a couple of days like a week or something its right before yours I think, Liam. Mine is a month and two days before hers." I said, Liam nodded and Harry smiled.

"So, how long have you both known each other?" He asked again.

"We have known each other since the beginning of the sixth grade, we had band together and all through middle and high school we had classes together and our friendship became stronger and stronger." I finished and the boys nodded and 'awed'.

"Do you guys have any tattoos?" Louis asked

I nodded and finished, "I have 3, but Sydney isn't getting one until the day after her birthday, I got mine in the past month." I said and they all boo'ed me and then clapped. What?

"OH! I WANNA' SEE!" they all five chorused, Paul was keeping quiet observing all of us, drinking a coke. I sighed and lifted my long sleeved shirt to reveal my infinity tattoo on my right wrist. It was simple and black and the size of a quarter. "Whoa! It's so pretty!" Louis said, grabbing my wrist and observing the small black sign. "You said you had three are the other two where we can see them?" Niall asked, barley speaking since they got here, I nodded and motioned to the back of my shirt. "One is on my neck and the other is on my ankle. Sydney pulled down my shirt on the top and revealed the bare back of my neck, and the boys started gasping, it was just a butterfly that was purple and green and blue that looked like stain glass and a swirly line from one side to the other side of my neck and it spelled out my older sister's name, Monica, in cursive. "Oh, who's this?" Harry asked, once I turned around motioning towards my tattoo of my sister's name, "Oh she is, was, my sister." I said quietly, barely a whisper. "Oh? Was? Should I ask? It's ok if you don't want to say anything about it." Liam asked and the boys backed up so they could watch my every move. Sydney cleared her throat trying to start the terrifying story of what happened to my older sister.

"Well, she was 24, and she was on a flight with her boyfriend, Jake, and they were like the cutest couple ever, but anyway, and they were headed to Alaska for their five year anniversary and this really bad storm came and knocked the plane out of track and it hit the side of a mountain in Canada and the plane crashed on the ground and Jake made it, but, Monica didn't, and her and three other people died." I stopped, blinking back tears but not succeeding and one escaped and another then my cheeks were filled with tears but I soon wiped them away feeling embarrassed with crying in front of them. Niall was sitting closest to me and he brought me in a big hug and tucked my head under his chin like I was his little sister. I could get used to these guys.

After I showed them my heart and arrow tattoo on my ankle and stopped crying it was getting late at almost 5 o'clock, I had known these guys for close to 8 hours and I already knew every detail about them and they knew everything about me and Sydney, anyway, I thought of a questions, "Oh! Where are you guys going to stay tonight? I have two extra bedrooms, a couch, and a mattress, all the beds are king." I said, hoping they would maybe stay with me. "Uh, we can stay here we were planning on if you were ok with that?" Liam said and he looked over to Paul and he nodded, getting up and going over to the door and walking out to the van and driving away. "Wha-?" I asked but Liam just shook his head and hand saying to blow it off, I nodded and agreed. Ok, me and Syd can get my room, Lou and Harry? You can have one, Liam and Niall? Do you want one together is that fine?" I stated then looked over to Liam and Niall who were sitting next to each other now and they both nodded and I turned my look towards Zayn, "Are you ok with the couch? Or air mattress? Yes, I'll get you the mattress." I said and Zayn nodded and I got up and walked slowly over to the door where we stored the mattress and got it out and threw it on the floor and showed everyone their rooms.

This was seriously happening.