Chapter 14: Part 1.

Okay :) hi :) i know its been awhile but i have been SOOOOOO busy with school, which just ended like three weeks ago, and ive had band practice almost everyday, and btw i reached 2k on twitter!!! So go follow me! Thats @Lous_teacup :) i would much appreciate that! And so as you've noticed, this chapter is a bit short, spite my other ones being short too, but this one chapter, 14, has 3 different parts, and i wrote it in school, ha, so on my notebook paper, front and back, all the parts together took up about 9-10 pages, so if you put it all together, its a fairly long chappie for me ha :) so please enjoy! Fan me to become a teacup today! Like and comment if you enjoyed!

Byeee :D

*One Week Later*

Knowledge of a lot of things are finally coming back, I still don't remember some of my childhood memories, the plane crash, heck, i barely remember Sydney. I've seen pictures of us, we're happy and everything, i just don't remember it. I remember my sister more than anyone. Monica.i still can't believe she's gone. I wake up, and she's gone, so is my best friend that i have no recollection of, is gone too. I can barely even remember the guys. I just wish i could remember more.

"Babe, come on, it's not your fault you can't remember." Niall begged, grabbing my hand and pulling me off the couch where i sat, day-dreaming.

I sighed and got up, "Where's Harry?" I asked, looking around for him. "I think he's in the kitchen, why don't you find him, i'll go get some lunch." Niall said, kissing my forehead before heading out the front door into the pouring rain.

I took his word and trotted lazily into the kitchen to find Harry sitting on the deck.

"Haz? Its raining, why don't you come in? We can watch a movie?" I asked, wrapping my sweater snug around my body to keep me warm.

He looked at me, sadness in his eyes, as he ran up to me and embraced me in a tight hug, quietly sobbing into my shoulder as we stood in the rain.

He released and laughed, wiping his tears from his face and brushing his hair from his eyes. "You sound like Louis now." He said, letting a soft chuckle out. I smiled and nibbled my bottom lip for a moment, "So, can you come in now? Its pouring, and you're soaked." I continued. He nodded and followed me in.

We sat down on the couch, not caring much about the couch getting wet. "Finding Nemo?" I suggested.

*one hour later*

"So, what's the plan for tonight?" Harry asked. "Well, since Niall isn't back with the food, i guess we're skipping lunch." I said, laughing slightly.

Harry was about to say something when the front door swung open and Niall ran in, dropping the food, quickly pulling his phone out.

"Yes! Please! You guys have to come, its extremely urgent!!" And he hung up, shaking slightly,

"Niall? What is it? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly as i hugged his shaky shoulders close.

"Its- its-" he started, but was cut off by the door swinging open, yet again, to reveal Liam, Zayn, and Louis.

"Well what is it!?" Zayn practically screeched.

"Sydney's alive"