Chapter 9

Sorry about the late update, I got my phone and computer taken away and I just got them back, but it took me soooo long to update this chapter, I swear... anyways, here is the long waited chapter I bet you all have been waiting for, also, im posting the first three chapters of my NEW BOOK!!! 'All These Little Things' it's a Harry Styles love story :D hehe here you go !

*******

~Sydney's POV~

"Oh. My. God." I heard someone exclaim. I looked around to try to find the source of the speech. "Who was that?" Jillian asked, coming up behind me. I shrugged my shoulders and continued walking with her and the boys. I saw someone coming towards us, but since we're in an airport, I didn't think anything about it.

She was visible now as I saw her. She was carrying a blue roll-on suitcase, and a black and white polka-dotted duffel bag. She looked oddly familiar but then again, I thought everyone looked familiar. Like that old dude walking towards the Star Bucks!

She became even more visible and I could now see small details. She had medium length blackish/brown hair, big brown eyes, olive skin, and looked Italian. She was wearing a black and white striped t-shirt and cut off jean shorts.

I saw Jillian nudge Niall and whisper something to him. I couldn't hear what it was but I knew I would sooner or later.

Sooner it was.

"Sydney." Jillian begged me to listen, "Remember Taylin Johnson, from middle and high school?" she asked. I thought back, Taylin Johnson, she was a foreign exchange student from Italy. She and I and Jillian were best friends until she moved back to Italy after her 16th.

I nodded, "Yeah, why?" I asked. "That's her." Jillian whispered. I looked over to the girl I spotted earlier. I made sure to take a double-take and look and it really was her.

"Was that who screamed earlier?" I asked Jillian, she nodded and continued, "I think she saw the boys."

Taylin came up to us slowly and sat her bags down, making sure we were who she thought, "J-J-Jillian and Sydney?" she screeched. We both laughed and squeezed her in a hug.

Taylin started crying, tears of joy I hope, and we released her just as the boys came over. "And who's this?" Niall asked, protectively wrapping an arm around Jillian's waist.

This is going to be a long trip.

~45 minutes later~

"Flight number 157 is now boarding." The woman at the counter said. Harry and I grabbed our bags and then proceeded to get on the plane. We found out seats and I got in first, choosing the window seat. He sat down next to me, throwing his duffel bag up top and my computer bag, which surprisingly they let through, and sat down. "I'm so excited." He said, I nodded and pecked his lips leaning over to the window and resting my head on it. "You tired?" he asked. I moaned a small yes and he patted my shoulder telling me good night. I drifted off to sleep quickly, on the uncomfortable window.

"Please fasten your seatbelts at the moment, we are encountering thunderstorms up ahead and the ride may seem to be jolting." A flight attendant said. I woke up slowly, getting up, a crick now in my neck. I slowly rose and reached for the seat belt, fastening it over me. Harry got his seatbelt on and the plane jolted to the right, sending me up against Harry's shoulder. I positioned myself back up right and he looked over to me, worry in his deep green eyes. I shook my head, it's just a thunderstorm. Nothing bad is going to happen. Right? Wrong.

The plane jolted one time to the left, making me hit my head on the window; I cut myself with a shard of glass that had broken off. We were falling rapidly and people were screaming, Harry held onto my hand and I looked at him. The window fully broke and I looked back gasping as the whole back end of the plane flew off of the front part. I screamed louder and we crashed into a mountain I think, falling down and hitting the ground. I slowly got up, looking frantically around for Harry. He found me and I was still fastened to the seat by my seat belt. I fell out not even undoing the seatbelt and my chest started pounding. I was lying on a big rock; I looked down to my trembling arms and knew, I couldn't make it. I slowly mouthed an I love you, to my friends, family, and Harry. So this is what death feels like. I clasped my lips shut and just as I did, a bright white light went off in my mind and I fell completely limp.

~Harry's POV~ ~3 days later~

It's been 3 days since the plane crash and Sydney's death. I've only known her for a little over 4 weeks, but it feels like forever.

I sat in the hospital waiting room with the guys, Jillian's parents, Taylin's parents, and Paul.

They had us all here, fixed us up, let us go, and kept Jillian here. They wouldn't let us see her or Taylin.

I hope she is ok. Everyone has been crying non-stop.

A doctor came into us, clearing his throat to gain everyone's attention.

"Well, we have good news." The doctor paused. He took in a deep breath, "And bad news." He finished.

Niall stopped sobbing and took in a shaky breath. I rubbed his back in a calming, reassuringly way.

"Well?" Louis asked, suddenly up and awake since he's been asleep from his medicine.

"Good news, Miss. Hatfield will be alright." He said, interrupted by our cheers and Niall's screams.

"But." Oh the but. "She's in a coma. She might lose memory, not really sure yet, with her condition." The doctor finished.

Jillian had suffered the worst from all of us and was in the Emergency Room for two days, in and out of surgeries.

She broke so many things. She broke her right leg and ankle, her left wrist, her right hip, her left arm, and her right foot.

Yeah, I'm not sure how she's still alive but I'm just glad she is. Niall started sobbing again murmering about how she won't remember any of us or anything. Jillian's mom went over to him and hugged him tight.

"What about Taylin?" Zayn asked worriedly. The doctor looked through a bunch of papers and sighed, earning a shaky breath from Zayn.

"She's fine, drowsy, but fine. She broke her leg, arm, and part of her collar bone."

Oh great,