Chapter 1

Dan's POV

"Um, Phil, where did you put my homework?" I asked vigorously looking through everything I own.

"I don't know, I didn't touch it," Phil said as I sighed loudly.

"Uuugh, now I won't get through Law!" I said kind of sadly.

"Don't worry, Dan, there's nothing to wo-" Phil started to say as a massive dinosaur comes in and snatches Phil and I.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!" I shouted loudly, worried as can be.

"I DON'T KNOW, IT'S A HUGE DINOSAUR!" Phil said trying to get out of the dinosaurs grip.

Just then, the dinosaur started coughing. This worried me a little.

Then, OUT OF NOWHERE, Harry Styles appeared wearing a Justin Bieber t-shirt.

I then start to hear faint voices...

Dan, Dan, DAN!

I snap out of that ironically horrifying dream.

"Um, Phil, how did I end up over here?" I asked while getting up off of the floor in front of the office.

"Eh, I don't know," Phil said.

"Okay," I said while walking into the kitchen with my pajamas on.

"So...I heard you scream, "DON'T EAT ME!" so should I be concerned?" Phil asked trying to hold in his laugher.

"Um...I was trying to look for my homework that I thought you took for some reason then a dinosaur popped out of nowhere and coughed up Harry Styles wearing a Justin Bieber shirt. No, there is no concern here," I said fastly.

"Oh, okay," Phil said as he grabbed a box of Lucky Charms. "So, anything else?"

"My mind is still saying I'm taking Law even though I dropped out like a month ago," I said while sighing in relief. Law is the worst.

"Well...I just reached 1,000 subscribers on YouTube!" Phil announced.

"Hey, me too! Except I think I may have more than you," I said kind of bragging.

"Oh shush," Phil said while grabbing his bowl of Lucky Charms, then sat next to me at the counter to eat it.

"Well I need some mental recovering now," I said while staring at Phil's bowl of cereal.

"Nooo, really?" Phil said sarcastically.

"Yes, really," I said while getting up and going into my room.

I grabbed my phone and checked Twitter. Nothing really is happening, so it was a perfect time for me to tweet.

"Gonna go lay in my bed and just think about everything that happened in my dream #ithinktoomuch "

I did as I said, and just layed in my bed just looking at Tumblr...and I swear that Tumblr is like a dark hole that you get sucked into and you never are able to get out of. If you never went on Tumblr, then good for you, you have saved yourself from the Internet.

As I start my Tumblr spree, Phil walks into the room.

"Dan, there's a person on the line, they wanna talk to you about something important," Phil said while giving me his phone.

"Um, don't see why they don't call me on my phone," I said while muting myself on the phone.

"Everybody knows you never answer, Dan," Phil said while chuckling to himself.

"True, true," I said as I shooed Phil out of my room and began to talk to the person on the phone.

"Hello? This is Dan," I said kind of professionally nervous. Is that even possible? I don't know, I hope not.

"Yes, Dan, you're also known as danisnotonfire on YouTube, right?" the mysterious man started speaking.

"Yes, I am," I responded.

"Okay, well we want you and your friend Phil on our radio station," the man started saying. "We've seen loads of yours and Phil's videos that we think you're worthy of being here."

I swear I could feel my inner fan girl explode.

"Oh my god, yes! What will we have to do?" I said happily.

"Well, you two have to meet us at the BBC Radio 1 studio, you can decide when, we're free," the man said nicely.

"Um, tomorrow is good, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's perfect!" the man on the phone said happily.

"Okay, I'll see you around 3:00 PM then!" I said before hanging up.

I raced up to Phil and gave him the news.

"WE WERE JUST ASKED TO BE ON BBC RADIO 1. FUCKING BBC RADIO 1!" I started shouting with happiness.

"OH MY GOD REALLY?" Phil said even happier and shocked.

"YES WE ARE GOING AT 3 PM!" I said while jumping around.

I finally grabbed breakfast then I began searching more about BBC Radio 1. They were pretty big, I mean if I heard them for a while then I'd know that. Seriously, Phil and I are gonna be broadcasted around the world, imagine the shitstorm of tweets were gonna get when the radio show is up.