Chapter 2

Phil's POV

Oh my god.

I still can't believe the words that came out of Dan's mouth.

Why would BBC want US?

I guess it's how funny we are, maybe?

The number of people we attract?

The type of people we attract? Okay wait...I attract weird people, scratch that.

I don't know, but all that matters is they like us for some weird reason.

"Dan," I said as I walked into Dan's room.

"Yes?" Dan said as he got off of his phone. Probably has been on Tumblr since he left the kitchen.

"Well...since we're in Manchester right now, and the BBC Radio 1 studio is all the way in London, don't you think we should start to think about moving there?" I explained.

Dan's expression got slightly filled with worry, but then calmed down. "Yeah, let's look for apartments in London," he finally said.

"Okay," I said while walking out the door and into the office to search places for sale.

Dan's POV

Bloody hell, I NEVER THOUGHT WE WOULD HAVE TO MOVE!

Okay, okay, Dan, calm yourself, it's just a new apartment.

I mean, I would miss this apartment, but...eh I guess change is good.

I grabbed my laptop and started to look for some apartments. Most of them looked pretty hedious, to be honest.

I got up from my bed and grabbed my laptop with me into the living room. Phil was sitting at the breakfast bar, so I decided to sit next to him.

"You started looking too?" I said as I looked at Phil's screen.

"Yeah, I'll take it you're looking," Phil responded while drinking his coffee.

"Yeah, I am, most of the apartments in London are total shit," I said while I took my seat.

"Well, there's this one that is pretty cool...here, take a look," Phil said as he passed his laptop to me.

This apartment was beautiful, the rooms were spotless, the walls were perfect, the flooring was nice, and the kitchen was beautiful. Just...um...we had a lot of stairs. I don't do well with any type of exercise, but the place was perfect anyways, we HAVE to get it!

"Phil, this place is perfect!" I shouted loudly.

"Haha, I thought you'd think that," Phil said while grabbing his laptop back. "I'm going to call them up and get ourselves the place, since we have enough money from YouTube and extra work. You can start packing," Phil said as he took his phone and laptop and left the room.

I started freaking out, like I don't know if it is fangirling over a freaking apartment, but like really, we're going to be on BBC Radio 1 and live in London, what else could get better?!

"Okay, Dan, they're notified about us getting the place, let's get packing, we'll be out of here by tomorrow and we can go to the BBC Radio 1 studio after we move in, if that's alright?" Phil explained.

"Yeah, that's perfect!" I shouted excitedly.

I ran into my room to get all of my stuff packed up and I tripped on my bed as I walked in. Clumsy Dan. Clumsy, clumsy, Dan.