Chapter 3

Dan's POV

As I got off of the floor from tripping on my bed earlier, I THEN started packing, hoping not to trip again. Then Phil barged into my room, once again.

"Hey, Dan, to make things less hard on you I got a moving truck and a couple of our friends to help us out," Phil said peeking through the door.

"Oh, who's gonna help?" I asked curiously.

"Chris and PJ," Phil said as he heard a knock at the door. "And that must be them!"

I saw Phil dart out of my room and heard him open the door. I couldn't hear the conversation, but I knew they were getting closer because their voices were getting louder.

"Hey Dan!" Chris said walking into my room, PJ following along, then Phil.

"Hey guys!" I said while laying on my bed.

"Wow, you seem like you're really doing a lot at the moment," PJ said jokingly.

"Yeah, just doing an intense Tumblr spree again," I said not proud of myself.

"Great...just great. Now help us," PJ said while picking up my night stand after I cleared it off.

***

When we got everything into the moving truck, Chris and PJ were tired as hell. But so were Phil and I, obviously. Moving is like, really hard.

"It was nice helping, guys!" Chris said while giving Phil and I a hug. "Good luck with the move, and the radio show!" Peej said while giving us a hug, too.

"Thanks, we'll need it!" Phil said while hopping into the moving truck. I hopped into the back seat while the driver drove us to our new apartment.

About an hour into the drive, I began to drift off to sleep.

***

"Dan, wake up, we're here!" I heard Phil's faint voice say.

"Woah, what...OH RIGHT!" I said as I got up out of the moving truck. 

Phil, the moving truck driver, and I put all the furniture from our past apartment into the new one. It took about 2 hours, thankfully. If we would've went at least more than 5 minutes, I would've passed out.

When I had my room set up, all I could do is just lay down on my bed. But then Phil had to come in and ruin it all.

"Dan, you do realize in like 30 minutes we have to go up to the BBC Radio 1 studio and get interviewed, right?" Phil said as I jumped straight out of bed.

"Oh, great," I said as I walked into the living room. 

"Yeah, we should at least get some food before we head off," Phil insisted.

"Yeah, I'm thinking I just want a pizza slice, to be honest," I said lazily.

"Pizza it is," Phil said as he grabbed his wallet and keys. "Come on, Dan." he said as he nearly dragged me out of the apartment.

"Waaaaaait, I need my phoooooone," I said as I crawled to the couch to grab my phone, then I grabbed my wallet and headed out with Phil. 

We decieded to walk around London, since we didn't get to see much of it before. It honestly was beautiful, not really what you'd expect from your dreams, but it still was beautiful.

Then, we made it to the local pizzaria.

"Hello, I'll have two pizza slices, please!" Phil said as he gave the woman that worked there £4.65, then she handed us our pizza. As we finished our pizza, Phil insisted we went to Starbucks to get ourselves some coffee because we both were exhausted from the big move.

Phil got just a regular coffee with whatever he likes to put into it, and I got an iced coffee because I'm just chill like that...no pun intended.

We walked out of Starbucks with our coffees and finally headed over to the BBC Radio 1 studio. We had 15 minutes to get there, so we were covered for being there on time.

"I'm so excited!" Phil said.

"Yeah, this is a big opportunity!" I said happily.

"Imagine...our verry own radio show. people calling in, everything...okay to be honest that sounds a little creepy, but cool at the same time!" Phil said kind of nervously.

"Are you nervous? Cause I am," I said finally.

"Um...yeah," Phil let out.

"I'm pretty sure we'll do good," I said positively.

"Yeah!" Phil said excitedly.

Just then, we found ourselves standing in front of the BBC Radio 1 studio.