Plump Lips

You were sitting in the taxi, quietly listening to your music. Your stomach grumbled because you hadn't eaten all day. You could not wait to arrive at your destination. About 15 minutes into your ride, your phone started ringing through your headphones. You looked at the screen and smiled when you saw the name pop up. "MARKY MARK :)" was trying to facetime you. You accepted it and saw Mark smiling. 

"Hey, y/n! Are you close??" He asked, tilting his head a little with his question. 

"I think so. This place better be good, because I'm starving," You replied with a smirk. 

"This restaurant is the best! I promise! They have the best ramen in Seoul!"

"They better."

Mark chuckled at your dry remarks. His blonde hair was peaking out from under his hood. You've stolen that hoodie before, but, sadly, Mark stole it back. Mark was about to say something else when his face suddenly disappeared from the screen. You could hear some slight arguing in the background, as the image on the phone remained blurry for the next few seconds. Suddenly, a familiar face popped up on the screen. A boy with slightly large ears and puffy lips was smiling widely at you. 

"Oh my god!!! It's y/n!!!" He shouted. You turned the volume down on your headphones and giggled. 

"What's up, BamBam?" you asked, smiling. 

"Oh nothing, just going out to eat with some friends. This girl is coming too, she's kind of weird though." He joked. 

You just laughed. You've met BamBam quite a few times before, same as the other GOT7 members. You've always thought BamBam was the most adorable thing, and even when he wasn't joking around, you could never take him seriously. You think he's a sweet guy. 

"Ya, BamBam," a strong voice said, "give me the phone." 

"Hold on, JB," BamBam said, "Can't wait to see you, y/n." 

He waved at the phone and blew a little kiss to the screen. You smiled, but before you could say anything back, the phone was taken out of BamBam's possession. A guy with sunglasses and a snapback showed up on the screen. 

"Y/n, how far are you?" he asked. 

"I'm like five minutes away," you replied, smirking, "Why, do you miss me?"

You and Jaebum have always had this slight teasing banter, since the first time you two met. It's just how you communicate at this point. Jaebum smirked back at you. 

"Only a little bit. Just hurry up, okay?" he said, smiling.

You nodded, and then he handed the phone back to Mark. 

"See you in five!" Mark said, and then hung up. 

You chuckled a little bit. There's never really a dull moment with the Got7 boys. They're always fun to hang out with, at lately you've been seeing them more and more often. Obviously, you see Mark almost every day when he isn't touring or preparing for a comeback. Lately, you've seen the other members about once a week, maybe more sometimes. Usually, a few of the guys tag along with Mark when you guys go out together. It's always random, and you never really know who you're gonna see from that group. You suppose it's going to be you, Mark, BamBam, and Jaebum for lunch today, which is totally fine with you. BamBam is one of the only members that texts you somewhat frequently, like at least a few times a week. The other members usually text if you have plans together later that day, or if Mark isn't answering his phone for some reason.