Bail Out & Dancing

You sat in the police station waiting. Yugyeom is leaning against the bars of his holding cell. Someone in the apartment building saw him punch your landlord, so he got arrested for assault. It was a whole scene before you. The cops coming and arresting Yugyeom made you even more upset. You understand that he was angry, because you were too, but he really wasn't thinking rationally. Now you're sitting across from him, on the other side of the cell, waiting. You don't have the money to bail him out, so you had to call someone. He should be on his way now.

"I told you that you would just make things worse, but no, you ignored me," You snapped at Yugyeom.

"I got angry. I'm sorry, I don't like seeing people I care about being mistreated. You deserved more time at least." Yugyeom replied, looking down and tapping on the cell bars with his fingers.

"I appreciate the gesture. I know you were just doing it for me, Gyeomie. Thank you for that," You said.

Yugyeom grinned at you. You gave him a soft smile, but it quickly faded. After all this calms down, you still have some decisions to make. Where are you going to go? Your thoughts are bouncing around in your head.

"Alright, who am I busting out today?" A familiar, husky voice interrupted your thoughts.

You looked up and smiled at the smirking figure walking towards you.

"You called him?" Yugyeom asked, with quite a bit of attitude.

Jackson chuckled when he saw Yugyeom behind the cell bars

"I thought you'd at least be my age by the time you went to prison," Jackson joked.

"Ha. Ha. Ha." Yugyeom fake laughed, then glared at the older.

Yugyeom shot you an exasperated look, and you rolled your eyes at him. Yugyeom should be thankful Jackson is going to get him out of here. He didn't have to come all the way here to fix Yugyeom's mistake, but he did because he's a good friend. Jackson walked over to the desk to pay the bail, and you turned to face the annoyed Yugyeom before you.

"Gyeomie, I would have called Mark, but he would have wondered what you were doing in my apartment building in the first place." You explained.

"Isn't Jackson wondering the same thing?" Yugyeom asked, tilting his head.

You glanced down to the floor, and stuttered nervously. "J-Jackson... kind of... uh.. knows."

"He knows about us?"

You nodded and bit your lip. Yugyeom is fuming at this point, so you continued to avoid his sharp eye contact.

"Did you tell him?" Yugyeom asked.

"He guessed it," you replied, honestly, "but it's okay. I trust him."

"And what makes you think you can trust him?"