Kinky Jr.

You turned around to see Jackson and Jinyoung coming towards you. You wonder what the hell they're doing in this sex store. 

"Of course you're in here." You joked to Jackson.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" he asked, cocking his brow.

You forgot about Jinyoung standing there too.

"What are you doing in here, Y/N?" Jinyoung asked.

"I'm just hiding from some ahgases who spotted BamBam and Yugyeom," you told them.

"Our baby birds!" Jackson exclaimed, "we should go out and greet them in a few minutes."

Jinyoung nodded.

"So what brought you guys in here, anyway?" you asked, curiously.

Jackson is looking at some of the lingerie, while Jinyoung is more focused on the toys.

"I'm only in here because of him," Jackson said, pointing over to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung's ears turned red immediately, and his gaze met the floor. Jackson picked up a red lace lingerie set and held it up to show you.

"What do you think about this, Babydoll?" he asked, smirking.

You blushed and Jackson chuckled. You turned to face Jinyoung, trying to distract from Jackson's obvious flirting.

"What do you like in here?" you asked, walking towards him.

Jinyoung stayed quiet, but he continued to look at the various sex toys. He picked one off the wall.

"What is that?" you asked.

"Well, it's a vibrator that the girl puts in her underwear," he explained, "and the other person can get the app on their phone and control the vibrator."

You've never heard of something like that before. Your look of shock must have shown on your face because Jinyoung chuckled.

"You ever tried a vibrator before?" he asked.

You're completely taken aback by this question, and by how chill he could be when asking something like that.

"No..." you replied.

"Interesting."

Jinyoung walked over to the cash register with the vibrator thingy. Jackson saw you watching Jinyoung, and he walked over to you.

"Listen, Babydoll," he whispered, "Jinyoung is probably the kinkiest out of all of us. If you're planning to go for him too, you should be aware of it."

You smacked Jackson's shoulder. Still, this news made you think a bit. Jinyoung is the kinkiest one? I mean, it seems like it could be true. Jackson chuckled.

"Ya, I'm messing with you, Y/N. But, I do think you and I still have some unfinished business," Jackson whispered to you.

His tone gave you goosebumps. You remember what happened between you two just earlier this morning, and your face began to turn red. 

"What are you doing later tonight?" he asked.

"I have work until late, " you said, "but maybe another time this week."

You hope he can't sense the eagerness in your voice. You suddenly want to call out of work.

"You have my number, right?" he asked.

"Yes, I do. I'll text you," you said.

"You better."

Just then Jinyoung returned from the register with a small shopping bag. You really aren't sure what he bought that vibrator for. Jackson said he was just joking about the kinky thing, but then why did Jinyoung still buy it. What does he want to do with it? Or rather, who does he want to do with it? You are very curious to find that out.