The Hangover Part II

"Y/N... he fucking kissed me."

Your jaw dropped. There was silence for a moment.

"You kissed Jackson?" You just wanted to make sure you heard Jinyoung correctly.

"Y/N, He kissed me! Well... at first it was him kissing me...."

You're in a bit of shock right now. You know that Jinyoung and Jackson are close but you never thought they would be into each other in that way. If they were, of course, you're fine with it, but it's just a bit shocking. Then again, you had a threesome with them so is it actually shocking? Jinyoung seemed to notice your silence.

"Are you still there?" Jinyoung asked.

"Yeah, I'm here," You replied, "Sorry, I'm just a bit shocked.."

"Yeah, me too.."

"Well, what did you do after he kissed you??"

Jinyoung stuttered a bit, "I-I was stunned for a few seconds. I didn't know what to do, I mean, I've never thought of a boy like that before Jackson... I mean not that I thought of Jackson that way....um..."

"It's okay to be attracted to Jackson in that way, Jinyoung. You know that, right?" You reassured him.

"I know it's 'alright'. I just never really thought about the possibility before...."

There was a pause. You know Jinyoung may be questioning his whole sexuality right now, so you don't want to rush him.

He continued, "but anyway, so he kissed me and I was stunned so I didn't really move for a moment. I was so shocked and scared because my best friend had just kissed me. I didn't know if this would ruin our friendship or not..."

"I don't think it will... I mean, it was only a kiss, right?"

Jinyoung sighed, "Unfortunately, it was not only a kiss."

"WHAT?!?!?!?"

"That's why I was trying to call you, but you weren't answering..."

"Jinyoung, tell me everything."

You waited patiently as Jinyoung took a deep breath.

"So, he pulled me in bed with him and we were like, kind of play-fighting I guess? He was drunk and I was trying to get him to stay in bed and sleep. I thought I had won since he got under the covers, but he pulled me under the covers too. He had his arms around my neck, and before I knew it, we were kissing. Like.... Actually kissing. Not just a peck. I wanted to pull away, but I just couldn't..." Jinyoung trailed off.

"..."

"I mean I guess I could have but... he started moaning and I felt him getting hard against my thigh. Y/N, he was moaning my name and he wouldn't stop kissing me!"

"Seems like you didn't stop kissing him either," you muttered.

"That's beside the point... Anyways, long story short I actually... touched him a little."

"Touched him?" You questioned.

"Like touched..." Jinyoung lowered his voice "his penis."

"Welcome to the club."

"Y/N! This is no time for jokes! He's my best friend! I don't know if he remembers what happened completely!! I left after and I haven't heard from him this morning at all.."

You paced around Chan and Felix's shared bedroom, trying to wrap your head around this new information. You picked up some clothes off the floor while pacing, and started folding them.