Awkward Massages

"Bitch, slow down!" Mark called from way behind you.

"How am I a bitch?" you asked, stopping to allow him to catch up to you.

It's been a minute since you and Mark did something fun together. He called you earlier and asked you to meet him at the roller rink, so you did.

"You're a bitch because....." he caught up to you and tried to think of a reason.

"Because you suck at rollerskating?" You asked teasingly.

"YA!," he smacked your arm playfully, "I don't suck. It's just been a while.."

You giggled and offered your hand do him. He gave you a cheesy smile, and took it. You sped up a bit, pulling Mark along with you.

"This is fun," he said, grinning.

"Yeah, because I'm doing all the work," you scoffed, still pulling Mark along.

"Exactly."

He chuckled and you decided to let go of his hand.

"No! Come back," he whined.

You turned your head and laughed at his pouty face.

"I'll come back... IF," you paused for dramatic effect, "you give me a massage later."

"A massage? That's kind of random," he said, scratching his head.

"Well, I want one, but I don't want to go pay for one." you explained.

"Alright, fine."

You giggled and rolled back over to Mark. You took his hand again and pulled him along the rest of the time. You both made jokes and laughed together for like two hours before the skating started to get old.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

You nodded and you both handed in your skates. On your way out, some people were taking photographs of Mark. This happens all the time when you're out with him, so you're pretty used to it.

"Stay way behind me," Mark said to you before opening the door to leave.

You put on your face mask and nodded. Mark opened the door, and walked out first. You waited about a minute and then you left as well. You could see Mark walking way ahead of you, and you can see all the reporters and camera people following him.

Marky Mark :) : Meet at my house.

You: Word

Marky Mark :) : Word?

You: Word

~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, Marky boy, time for my massage!" You said excitedly.

Mark chuckled at your excitement and placed some lotion on his nightstand. You had been chilling on his bed, watching TV, when you remembered about the deal you made. You laid on your stomach and waited. Mark just stared at you awkwardly.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"Aren't you supposed to like... take off your shirt for this..?" he asked.

"Oh, I think your right." you said, dumbfounded.

He could give you a massage over your clothes, but it's better with the lotion and stuff.

"I'll just go in the hallway. Tell me when you're ready," he said, leaving the room.

You didn't think this far ahead. It won't be awkward right? You and Mark are best friends. It's just your bare back that he'll be seeing. Nothing else. It's no big deal. You reassured yourself, as you remove your shirt and your bra. You laid them on Mark's dresser neatly, and returned to your spot on the bed. You put your hair in a bun so it's not in the way, and laid back down on your stomach.