The Club Grind

BamBam ended up staying over last night after the movies, dinner, and ice cream. He was just going to sleep on the couch, but you insisted on him sleeping in the bed with you. (The couch is very uncomfortable to sleep on). You two cuddled a bit and then fell asleep. He left around 11 am because he had some Got7 things to do. Then Mark came over for a little bit after BamBam left. You two hung out and played some video games for a few hours, but then Mark had to leave around 4 pm. He also had to do some Got7 stuff. You are now about to get into the shower. You were about to start taking your clothes off, when your phone screen lit up.

JACKSON WANG: Hey babydoll, you free tonight?

You opened your phone and began typing your response. Jackson has been asking you to hang out, but you just haven't had the chance.

You: Yeah, i'm free. Why?

THE JACKSON WANG: Wanted to see if you wanted to come out with me, Yugyeom, and Jinyoung later.

You: Sure! What about the other guys?

THE JACKSON WANG: They're all gonna be busy. You just have Got3 tonight.

You: Oh, okay. Where are we going?

THE JACKSON WANG: Some club Yugyeom wants to go to. He's the one that wanted me to invite you.

You: So you didn't even want to invite me?

THE JACKSON WANG: I'm still annoyed about you and Bam ditching me yesterday.

You: I'm sorry, Jackson :(

THE JACKSON WANG: I'd rather see you beg for forgiveness in person ;)

You: Maybe lol.

THE JACKSON WANG: Pick you up around 8 pm?

You: You're annoyed at me, but you still want to pick me up? Lol

THE JACKSON WANG: Just be ready at 8.

You: Yes sir!

THE JACKSON WANG: Ooh, sir? I like the sound of that. ;)

You: Omg stop

THE JACKSON WANG: See you tonight, Babydoll ;)

You put your phone down and continued on with your shower plans. You don't really go out to clubs much, but you do like to dance. Even if you may not be a great dancer, you still love having a good time. Plus, it's only Got3 tonight, so you don't have to worry about any awkward situations. That is, unless Jinyoung talks about you two fucking. And unless Jackson talks about eating you out that one time. We'll see.

~~~~~~~~~

Jackson pulled up next you you outside your apartment building in his super expensive looking car. (Expect nothing less from THE Jackson Wang). You walked up to the car, but Jackson got out and ran over to your side. He looked you up and down and smirked.

"You look so sexy, Babydoll," he said, opening the car door for you.

"Thank you," you replied, smiling, "You do too."

You're wearing that tight, short dress BamBam got for you, plus the heels and necklace. You did some makeup as well, and curled your hair a little, just to give it some waviness. Jackson's wearing a red silk top, with only a few buttons buttoned on the bottom. Pretty much most of his chest is exposed, as well as some of his abs. He's wearing black pants and dress shoes, and his chestnut brown hair is slicked back. He gave you a quick kiss on the cheek and grinned.