Sugar and Spice (smut *overstimulation*) PART TWO

"Are you ready for your reward, buttercup?"

"Y-yes please."

BamBam flipped you so you are now laying back on the bed, legs spread for him. He dipped a finger inside of you abruptly, making you gasp. BamBam smirked.

"Perfect," he praised, "Your pussy is still so wet for me."

You blushed a bit and watched as BamBam lined himself up. He placed his hands on either side of your head to lower himself down as he kissed your lips. His tongue slipped into your mouth right as he pushed his member inside of you. You disconnected your lips to let out a soft moan. BamBam chuckled and covered your mouth as he let his hips snap forward again. He stayed at this pace, with slowly paced, hard thrusts, making your eyes roll back.

He grunted lowly as he fucked you, watching your body twitch underneath him. With his hand still over your mouth, he began to nibble and lick his way down your neck. His thrusts began to pick up the pace, and you moaned against his palm. Your hands wrapped around his neck as he began to suck on your tender skin.

"Ooh, daddy~" you moaned incoherently against his hand.

Maybe not so incoherently, because BamBam definitely heard it. His mood shifted completely. He took his hand away from your mouth, and instead grabbed both of your hands. He held them above your head with one hand and grabbed your throat with the other. You bit your lip to prevent your whines as BamBam thrust into you at an incredibly fast pace. Your body began to tremble as you tried your hardest not to scream out in pleasure. Your eyes squeezed shut for just a moment, but they opened immediately when BamBam grabbed your cheeks with the hand that was on your neck.

"Look at me, beautiful," BamBam demanded, "Don't close your eyes."

You whimpered in response and rolled your hips against BamBam's thrusts. You're mouth opened for a moment as you gasped at the spot BamBam's cock is hitting. He took this chance to shove two fingers in your mouth, forcing you to suck as he fucked you hard.

"What are you thinking about, sexy? Hmm?" BamBam teased, "Are you thinking about Jinyoung, or is daddy's cock too distracting for you?"

You could only pant and whimper in response. You want to moan out his name, but you're still sucking on his long fingers. BamBam smirked at your current fucked-out state. He slowed down a bit, almost painfully slow. He pulled his fingers out of your mouth as he leaned down to your ear. You are extremely sensitive from coming close to orgasm so many times, so each time BamBam's cock enters you, your body pulses.

"P-please go faster," you whispered as you tried to push your hips to meet his thrusts.

"Patience, gorgeous," BamBam replied as he bit down on your earlobe.

"Daddy, please~"

"I said be patient. You want to be a good girl for daddy, right?"

"Y-yes."

"So listen, and just be patient."

Ever so slowly, you could feel your high approaching. Your legs wrapped around BamBam's torso as he continued to push in and out of you slowly. The closeness is a new feeling for you. You bodies are pressed together, both becoming sweatier and more breathless by the minute. BamBam's soft moans in your ear sound like music to you. Both of you are moaning quietly, but his sound so soft and delicate. You cup his face with your hands and let your lips press to his. You allow your tongue to roam around his mouth, swallowing his delicious moans. It's almost as if you are making love...

But you aren't in love with BamBam, so you aren't sure where all this passion is coming from. Suddenly, due to your now very sensitiveness, every little thrust is bringing you closer and closer to the edge. BamBam takes control of the kiss as you focus on your climax. His hand grips your ass, making each thrust angled perfectly to make you orgasm the most. Your core begins to ache as your breathing gets heavy. Your mouth falls open, making BamBam's lips move to your breasts. You moan out as you feel your orgasm coming over you. He continues to thrust through your orgasm, making your whole body shake. BamBam chuckles a little.